Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to blow a cute tomboy girl so hard that she is blown away and speechless and swept off her feet!

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Paragon
★★★★★

Koi kaze you mongrel, educate yourself :feelsUgh:

Koi kaze you mongrel, educate yourself :feelsUgh:
I think we should show him some empathy, there's loads of anime I haven't gotten around to watching and don't recognize the names on-sight tbh, I'm ashamed of the quantity.

I think we should show him some empathy, there's loads of anime I haven't gotten around to watching and don't recognize the names on-sight tbh, I'm ashamed of the quantity.
Alright then, i'm sorry. But i should tell you that even one pseudo-normie friend i have has watched it, so he has to step up his game :feelshehe:

even one pseudo-normie friend i have has watched it, so he has to step up his game :feelshehe:
not sure what you mean by that, how much edgier can you get, KNJ ?

not sure what you mean by that, how much edgier can you get, KNJ ?
I meant that this should've the must watch for loli enjoyers, and that one friend that dosn't watch that much anime watched this. knj?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back