Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to become impervious to blackpill

Freixel

Freixel

Major
★★★★★
I'm not talking about going back to bluepill but about having an overconsumption of blackpill content where I reach a point where I no longer care about anything.

Like when you drink so much caffeine that it stops working, or monster and speed

I want to lose sensitivity to blackpill

Women don't love me? so what

I just want to be able to move forward with my life man, I want to be free.

I don't want to care more about relationships, women, sex and for all this to take a back seat.

In the same way as those giga-autists high iq people who only focus 100% on some topic that they are passionate about studying and the rest of the world loses importance for them

That would actually be a VALID ESCAPE WAY for this abyss of shit we find ourselves in.

Last edited:
crying wojak mask Meme Generator - Imgflip

You can't just become numb to not being able to fulfill your biological purpose. Temporary release is possible but the pain will always come back.

I'm not talking about going back to bluepill but about having an overconsumption of blackpill content where I reach a point where I no longer care about anything.

Like when you drink so much caffeine that it stops working, or monster and speed

I don't want to care more about relationships, women, sex and for all this to take a back seat.

In the same way as those giga-autists high iq people who only focus 100% on some topic that they are passionate about studying and the rest of the world loses importance for them

That would actually be a VALID ESCAPE WAY for this abyss of shit we find ourselves in.
Blackpill actually increased my confidence since i have nothing to lose

You can't just become numb to not being able to fulfill your biological purpose. Temporary release is possible but the pain will always come back.

I'm I guess you would say "numb" to the hard truths of the BP for many years, since mid high school probably

I've accepted that I'm not exceptional at anything, matter of fact below average, and too ugly and aspie to attract the opposite sex or even make friends.

That doesnt make my life any better than when I was resentful and raging and depressed adfter accepting these brutal facts

Either way how you "think about it" can be spelled with four letters

C
O
P
E

Because no matter if youre bluepilled redpilled blackpilled whitepilled or rainbow faggot pilled, nothing changes about your actual situation.

@Yunez.Belgrade @Chang Longwang @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

As long as you have a functioning sex drive as a man you’ll never escape the misery of inceldom.

Ok faggot