Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to become an elitist of all sorts.

• Thread starter idkwattodowithlife
  • Start date
idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Teach me how.

ddca597b-4fe9-4fe1-974c-5cb7e7224b86_560_420.jpg

I also want to feel superior to others.

And look down upon others.

1456335250721.jpg

Please give us some guides on cognitive dissonance and dunnings-kruger effect for us losers to personalitymaxx.

Last edited:
You have elite level knowledge of lolis, there's that.

watch digibro anime analysis and scoff and normies who don't even think deeper about the stuff they watch

Teach me how.

1456335250721.jpg

Please give us some guides on cognitive dissonance and dunnings-kruger effect for us losers to personalitymaxx.
You must suck your own dick to get confidence and trust in yourself.

Teach me how.

1456335250721.jpg

Step 1: Stop being a faggot that larps as a female online
Step 2: Repeat Step 1

wtf is thi gay shit

I would like those tips aswell. Right now hatemaxxing(when im not cutemaxxing) seems to work, its easy to look down upon those whom you despise.

be an elitist for coffee, alcohol or something
"i only drink starbucks coffee black. Sugar and creamer pollute the coffee you simpleton. You cannot truly appreciate the coffee!"
"why are you drinking budlite you fucking redneck hick?"

Be better than them. You're probably further ahead than you think.

My entire ego is based on my dota mmr. I'm at a rank that the overwhelming majority of humans couldn't achieve if given a lifetime to try.

You have elite level knowledge of lolis, there's that.
i like characters like jonathan joestar, kenshiro, guts, D, dante, and guin. i have more knowledge on them than lolis lol.

My entire ego is based on my dota mmr. I'm at a rank that the overwhelming majority of humans couldn't achieve if given a lifetime to try.
powerful.

459740_1360519073943_499_280.jpg

watch digibro anime analysis and scoff and normies who don't even think deeper about the stuff they watch
lemme put that on hold and procrastinate more for over a month ^.^
tenor.gif

You must suck your own dick to get confidence and trust in yourself.
ehhhhh no :)?

Step 1: Stop being a faggot that larps as a female online
Step 2: Repeat Step 1
u hate me :'(. i like u tho because ur a highiqcel, they're a rare breed on incels.is

wtf is thi gay shit
say that one more time and see what happens.

1445887259712.jpg

I would like those tips aswell. Right now hatemaxxing(when im not cutemaxxing) seems to work, its easy to look down upon those whom you despise.
getting each closer to becoming an alpha. id totally oblige to that ;)

be an elitist for coffee, alcohol or something
"i only drink starbucks coffee black. Sugar and creamer pollute the coffee you simpleton. You cannot truly appreciate the coffee!"
"why are you drinking budlite you fucking redneck hick?"
huh?
CjcQBE6.jpg

Be better than them. You're probably further ahead than you think.
i wish i could have your line of though. id be almost where i want to be.

w8Thbu7.gif

impressive, i played that game for 60 or 70 hours and never even got a single kill

i wish i could have your line of though. id be almost where i want to be.

Not even a matter of thinking. A simple heuristic to determine whether you conduct yourself nobly is to ask "am I normie?" If you can answer no, you are ipso facto dignified.

u hate me :'(. i like u tho because ur a highiqcel, they're a rare breed on incels.is

I don't hate you, I hate faggotry, you are literally doing what I accused you of in this post by posting images like this:
1445887259712.jpg

Who even takes the time to save all these reaction images, I understand saving a few, but its like animefags have entire folders, can't you express your thoughts with words, or atleast express them as a man lol. Why is it mostly always female reaction images. Shit is weird.

I don't hate you, I hate faggotry, you are literally doing what I accused you of in this post by posting images like this:
1445887259712.jpg

Who even takes the time to save all these reaction images, I understand saving a few, but its like animefags have entire folders, can't you express your thoughts with words, or atleast express them as a man lol. Why is it mostly always female reaction images. Shit is weird.
what's so bad about using pictures to express ourselves
Unknown

atleast express them as a man lol. Why is it mostly always female reaction images. Shit is weird.
I mean the most manliest way to express ourselves in person......

but yeah anime action pics are gay af

notice me senpai
ktGINkV.gif

Postworkout foot massage by bakerman70 dbpc7cq

Tbh OP went full circle and in the end just wants a le nice guy to settle down.

tenor.gif

@idkwattodowithlife