Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to become a famous YouTuber

• Thread starter Michael W. Ford
  • Start date
Michael W. Ford

Michael W. Ford

-
Some guy on looksmax said being a YouTuber is the career of the future. I want to start up a channel. I want some advice from YouTube creators.

@BPJ @Arabcel011 @Sneir

and wat are you going to post? magik videos?

Don't we all

No it's not, it's saturated as fuck and virtually no YouTuber nowadays is growing big just off of uploading and grinding through the whole process to gain subscribers unless they have legitimately unique and widely appealing content (they also need to get extremely lucky). It's not a livable career at all unless you get big. Try TikTok instead, still saturated but you're more likely to get people interested in your niche. Not that you have a chance of being paid well either. :feelsjuice:

I would hate to be one of these faggy ecelebs personally.

Some guy on looksmax said being a YouTuber is the career of the future. I want to start up a channel. I want some advice from YouTube creators.
Yes it was 15 years ago (in video game)

I've been thinking about making a Chad News youtube channel where I use deepfake software to superimpose a Chad face onto my own, and I'll read news articles Tim Pool style, but I'll pick blackpill centric news stories that show how perverted and demented our society is and how we are heading toward a civilization collapse.

I don't know anything about TikTok. How do I make money with it?
With the genre of videos you intend on creating, the only way to make some real money on T*ktok is you're offered some sort of brand sponsorship.

You must be white and photogenic in order to truly be successful as a Youtuber. JBW exists in that field, it’s how their algorithm works. The rare outliers you may encounter are just exceptions that prove the rule.

You may observe some ugly dudes with millions of followers like Mr. Beast, but keep in mind he started making YouTube videos when he was like 10yrs old and supposedly he was a cute kid in those days which helped. YouTube wasn’t what it is today and through nostalgia alone he kept and grew his fanbase. You’re not going to have that advantage today. (I personally never seen any of his video and have no idea what kind of content he provides but I’m aware of his existence).

Gone are the days of the slideshow style YT videos. You won’t get famous with that PowerPoint presentation style video. You will literally have to show your face in the video to get views and sponsors, just like everyone’s is doing today. It’s very annoying. I sometimes miss that old style video format, like the old FACE videos (he already knew that old style format was dead and knew his channel wasn’t going to take off any more than it did).

Just like that meme of the girl showing off an item but over 50% of the pic is of her face and not the object. Same thing is true of social media/influencer celebrity, you will have to do that… and you’ll have to be at very least decent looking, have listenable voice and good vocal/conversation skills.

You must be white and photogenic in order to truly be successful as a Youtuber. JBW exists in that field, it’s how their algorithm works. The rare outliers you may encounter are just exceptions that prove the rule.

You may observe some ugly dudes with millions of followers like Mr. Beast, but keep in mind he started making YouTube videos when he was like 10yrs old and supposedly he was a cute kid in those days which helped. YouTube wasn’t what it is today and through nostalgia alone he kept and grew his fanbase. You’re not going to have that advantage today. (I personally never seen any of his video and have no idea what kind of content he provides but I’m aware of his existence).

Gone are the days of the slideshow style YT videos. You won’t get famous with that PowerPoint presentation style video. You will literally have to show your face in the video to get views and sponsors, just like everyone’s is doing today. It’s very annoying. I sometimes miss that old style video format, like the old FACE videos (he already knew that old style format was dead and knew his channel wasn’t going to take off any more than it did).

Just like that meme of the girl showing off an item but over 50% of the pic is of her face and not the object. Same thing is true of social media/influencer celebrity, you will have to do that… and you’ll have to be at very least decent looking, have listenable voice and good vocal/conversation skills.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

make bluepilled stuff or gaming/ sports related stuff. not blackpill..blackpill= get blacklisted/ shadowbanned like me

tbh that demon idea sound interesting.

I would say that Youtube is way harder now than it used to be, my channel is dying and I'm currently not making any money. I get like 100-300 views max per video now and I don't know what to do in order to to be favored by the algorithm again. I tried different editing styles and different video ideas but nothing seems to work. My channel is about retarded clickbait supernatural stuff and history, and I generate my video voiceovers using realistic AI text to speech. At first, it seemed to be working, I managed to get a lot of subscribers and get monetized in a very short period of time, but now I'm technically not making any money from it.

View: https://youtu.be/dI0XbWLtdFM

Last edited: