Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to beat up a lesbian

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
the thought of them mkes my blood boil. it would be so satisfying to beat the shit out a lesbian and curbstomp them until there face is disfigured bloody mess on the sidewalk and they lay their gasping and twitching and spitting blood.

I wanna impregnate a lesbian

I feel the same way, buy with any foid in general.

Lesbians deserve to get raped and beat the fuck up real bad until they start craving cock.

not hating lesbians as a male is cuckoldry.

there would be nothing better than knowing my cum has been hosted by a lesbian especially the ones that hate man the most

Lesbians are the most useless members of our society.

Gays suck, but lesbians are just a waste.

A lot of the ones calling themselves "lesbians" nowadays are trannies. They become trannies because they mostly have a "lesbian" fantasy they want to live in. There are more "lesbians" in the numbers now because of them lol.

The actual dyke butch lesbian types envy men and want to become men. A lot of them think that they're tough with their piercings and tattoos. They're also the types to easily get angry as well, the most sensitive bunch ever.

Dykes getting Dicked is my favorite thread in /h/