Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be truck driver

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
But if i do it my family will fuck me up. They paid for my uni and now expecting me to work in office. Fuck this shit

listening to music driving all day sounds chill

@Blacktarpill is a truck driver

I wanna be taxi driver

truck driver seems a chill enough job, but I'm too retarded to even get a driver license

I wanna be a millionaire as soon as possible

Trucks will be automated. Find a different profession.

Trucking in ets2 is nice and trucks are humble. Fucking bitches and trucking all day. Sounds nice. But i dont want to go that far away weekly.

But if i do it my family will fuck me up. They paid for my uni and now expecting me to work in office. Fuck this shit

Not uncommon for graduates to find University a waste of time and wish they'd done something else.

Trucking used to be a good career but with so many out of work, but experienced, Truck Drivers good luck with getting your foot in the door.

In the UK HGV Truck Driving Licenses are £5000 and even then you'll be unemployed waiting for the phone to ring- as you sit on some recruitment agency's books.

Lot of bribery and corruption in the Haulage Industry too.

İts all fun and games but its pretty risky at the long run
Back problems,sun burn,un-healthy diet,company treating you like shit and you need to deal with fuck ton of paper work ıf anything happens.