Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to be sexually violated by a woman.

Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
I want women to violate me because they want to fuck me. I want them to touch my dick and force my penis into their vagina as I ejaculate in joy :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: Please

It's not rape if you want it to happen. If you want to be dominated by a foid though.

Only mentally ill SRS trannies will want to put incel cock inside theirs wound where they had cock before, just to humiliate us; because otherwise, with cute real female, it'd be good for us :cryfeels:

Last edited:
Picture this:

You've just finished college and head back to your room. Tired you decide to take a nap, but before you nod off you look at your phone.
34 New messages: Brittney, Jasmine, Stacy and Courtney.....

You doze off and within 5 minutes there's a knock on your door. It's Brittney, she says she sent you so many messages but since you never replied to them she decided to come over because she was extremely horny.
You tell her you've had a long day, she responds by questioning can I at least cuddle with you?
Reluctantly, you agree but emphasise nothing happens.

Your both in bed. Within minutes she presses her body right against yours. You feel her ass right against you dick and against your will this excites you. She begins to rub herself on you and the blood flow rapidly increases resulting in an erection that lets her know how you feel.
She receives this signal and almost immediately unzips your trousers, mounts you and begins to ride you. Raw.
Regardless of you denying wanting to have sex, she feels tighter amd wetter than ever. She begs for you to come inside her as she's on the pill and almost instantly you let out your load. She smiles and proceeds to makeout with you whilst you're still insider her.

After a few minutes; quickly puts her clothes back on with your load still inside her. She smiles and leaves.
You look at your phone again:

You have 143 new likes on Tinder!

This will never be you OP. All because you lacked the correct bone alignment.

Last edited:
It'll never happen

I want to be sexually violated by a woman.

Picture this:

You've just finished college and head back to your room. Tired you decide to take a nap, but before you nod off you look at your phone.

My pee pee hard.

Cucks are Incels that don’t realize thier Incels There is literally no diffrence other than what pill the person takes..
No man. To be a cuck is to strip yourself of all self respect and dignity. It is the lowest position a man can possibly be.

Better incel than cuck as always tbhtbh.

Focking degenerates

No man. To be a cuck is to strip yourself of all self respect and dignity. It is the lowest position a man can possibly be.

Better incel than cuck as always tbhtbh.
You are right

Picture this:

You doze off and within 5 minutes there's a knock on your door. It's Brittney, she says she sent you so many messages but since you never replied to them she decided to come over because she was extremely horny.
You tell her you've had a long day, she responds by questioning can I at least cuddle with you?

Your both in bed. Within minutes she presses her body right against yours. You feel her ass right against you dick and against your will this excites you. She begins to rub herself on you and the blood flow rapidly increases resulting in an erection that lets her know how you feel.
She receives this signal and almost immediately unzips your trousers, mounts you and begins to ride you. Raw.
Regardless of you denying wanting to have sex, she feels tighter amd wetter than ever. She begs for you to come inside her as she's on the pill and almost instantly you let out your load. She smiles and proceeds to makeout with you whilst you're still insider her.

After a few minutes; quickly puts her clothes back on with your load still inside her. She smiles and leaves.

:blackpill:

Picture this:

I hate when normies get to have sex soooo much that they don’t even crave it. They get to have it countless times and I can’t even have it once

u fucking whore

Based fantasy buddy boyo :panties:
20070724 afe3ea21ae3c8be4dedeYBJGsOje5KHJ

Attachments

• Leine.jpg
    Leine.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 69
I hate when normies get to have sex soooo much that they don’t even crave it. They get to have it countless times and I can’t even have it once

It's like the extreme wealth disparity between the Jeff Bezos types and regular working class people - well, regular working class men, foids aren't oppressed no matter how poor they are because they always have the option to marry up. Anyway, it's like the wealth disparity, but even worse because sex, love, and validation are more important than money.

you will be raped by a trappy
:feelshehe::feelskek::feelshehe::feelskek::feelshehe::feelskek:

Keep dreaming the good dream op

They only want to sexually violate chad

Only mentally ill SRS trannies will want to put incel cock inside theirs wound where they had cock before, just to humiliate us; because otherwise, with cute real female, it'd be good for us :cryfeels:

Too bad all the trannies are massive incelphobes.

Too bad all the trannies are massive incelphobes.
That's the point. They know their pussies wound holes are horror - they will do that to torture us.

That's the point. They know their pussies wound holes are horror - they will do that to torture us.
Oh. We need to do what those pimp boys did and put metal in our dicks then.

Picture this:

When can we start realigning people bone structures with 12 gauge slugs. Make em ugly too.

It's over for straightfemdomcels?
"Just get a nymphomaniac br0"

This is cuck shit fam.

Gentle Femdom is a male fantasy.. Despite how feminist drivel about wanting to be in charge.. They want to be in charge WITHOUT the responsibility and accountability that comes with it..

Not only that they still expect to be dominated in the bedroom..

There is no woman that will ever love a man that can’t physically dominate her in the bedroom..
No matter how physically strong a women gets, she only seeks stronger men to fufill her submissive desire.. Hope you found this answer enlightening @Blacktarpill

Last edited: