Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I want to be seen as a genius.

• Thread starter Deleted member 41364
  • Start date
Deleted member 41364

Deleted member 41364

Banned
-
I want to be seen as a genius in whatever Autistic field I pursue.

Nopish

I wish I had a very high at least, since I'm a fucking ugly subhuman. :incel:

have fun studying / engaging in said field 14 hours a day for 50+ years on end. because thats what other braindead bluepilled fags do with literally every single last thing you could think of, there is some autistic doing that 14 hours a day for the last 20+ years and for the rest of their life. you cannot compete.

have fun studying / engaging in said field 14 hours a day for 50+ years on end. because thats what other braindead bluepilled fags do with literally every single last thing you could think of, there is some autistic doing that 14 hours a day for the last 20+ years and for the rest of their life. you cannot compete.
I'm sure I will enjoy my work, as long as it is interesting to me.

I'm sure I will enjoy my work, as long as it is interesting to me.
Don't bother arguing with him. @jerkjocky is a fakecel infiltrator who fucks 400 pound sheboons and discourages incels from getting educated because he wants foids to have more institutional power.

Don't bother arguing with him. @jerkjocky is a fakecel infiltrator who fucks 400 pound sheboons and discourages incels from getting educated because he wants foids to have more institutional power.
look what we got here another low t gayboy obsessing along side @Substitute Subhuman

stop yelling at the mirror stop yelling at the mirror stop yelling at the mirror STOP YELLING AT THE MIRROR

Brutal you will need grind 12-16 hours daily for years ,decades to do it. The (((competition))) has got out of hand because of globhomo