Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be normal

DeliriumTremens

DeliriumTremens

KHHV ugly mentalcel
-
I want to have friends who listen and understand me, I want to have a girlfriend to walk and cuddle with, I want to have a family that loves and supports me.

All of these things were denied to me from the moment I stepped out of my mother's vagina and took my first breath of oxygen from this putrid world.

All my fucking life I have tried to fit in, you know, be someone "normal", but I just couldn't,I ran out of strength.
People like me are simply destined to be marginalized and ostracized.

I have only experienced two feelings: sadness and anger. The mixture of those feelings can only lead to two paths, I won't say them because you already know them.
To this day I just smoke and drink waiting for lightning to strike my head in the form of an act of divine mercy.

I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL

I want to have friends who listen and understand me, I want to have a girlfriend to walk and cuddle with, I want to have a family that loves and supports me.

All of these things were denied to me from the moment I stepped out of my mother's vagina and took my first breath of oxygen from this putrid world.

All my fucking life I have tried to fit in, you know, be someone "normal", but I just couldn't,I ran out of strength.

I have only experienced two feelings: sadness and anger. The mixture of those feelings can only lead to two paths, I won't say them because you already know them.
To this day I just smoke and drink waiting for lightning to strike my head in the form of an act of divine mercy.

I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL

View: https://youtu.be/-kSe5tTMOsE?t=101

Estoy hasta la polla de este país y de ser incel, sólo quiero una mujer e hijos y vivir en una cabaña en la montaña o bosque.
Pero tengo que estar aquí aguantando a hijos de puta normies y gente mierda que no me toma en serio.

I JUST WANT TO BE NORMAL
Brutal can relate