Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I WANT TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE!

BKFL

BKFL

Banned
-
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

:woke::woke::woke::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I WANT TO BE LOVED BY SOMEONE! I DON’T CARE ABOUT SEX AT THIS POINT!

I JUST WANT THE LUXURY OF BEING ABLE TO HAVE SOMEONE GENUINELY LOVE ME!

I WANT TO FEEL THE WARMTH OF ANOTHER WOMAN IN BED, FALL ASLEEP IN HER ARMS AND KNOW I GENUINELY MATTER TO SOMEONE!

I WANT TO GET SPONTANEOUS HUGS AND KISSES AND ALL THAT OTHER CUTE STUFF THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO ME ALL BECAUSE OF A FEW MILLIMETERS OF BONE!

FUCK!

Even your family hates you?

I know the feel.
Nothing you can do tbh.
It's fucked.

Are you ready to die yet?

I’m a law abiding citizen with no access to any weapons. Don’t plan on ruining my life any time soon. Despite intrusive thoughts, I’d never harm a soul, it’s just my nature.

Though I did find a rope yesterday while cleaning, so maybe I can use that to ascend from this miserable existence.
Even your family hates you?

I mean no but like, that doesn’t mean I have a chance with any sort of relationship, romantic or sexual.

Wait until Androids replace women dude :feelsthink:

I don't even care about this shit anymore. If I can't get over the things I'm stuck on and move forward, I'm roping.

That’s the next step. It shouldn’t be long.

take a shower, get a haircut, hit the gym, burn that t-shirt and fix your personality
The wimminz will flock to you, you will be like Jeremy Meeks

1293D462 EA87 4C24 8507 4C3E5D39BD59