Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be inside Chad

TrueAlphaMale

TrueAlphaMale

Crestfallen
-
I want to be in Chad's shoes, in his life, to experience the every day joys of having a nice gf that is attracted to me, to get to know what passionate sex with a woman feels like. I want to be Chad.

I can't fucking take it anymore, being an abomination that girls don't want to fuck. All I ever wanted was an ethnic Stacy gf. If I was Chad, then yes, I would get that but I'm not, I'm a malformed monstrosity, girls wouldn't let me in their precious cunts.

I have to become Chad somehow and experience the joys of love. Sex, romance, validation, are all fundmentals of human existance. In order to be a sane man, you need all these. I want to taste the experiences myself. Why can't I just wake up and next day be someone else, someone who women like, I'm sick of rotting every day ffs.

That's the gayest title ever tbh :lul::lul::lul:

are u sure u don't just want chad in your butthole

nothing you can do except force yourself to be outside as much as possible, becoming some kind of handyman that's always doing stuff and being useful, gymcelling, etc. if enough people are ldaring there may be room left for you.

Sounds homosexual, androphilic indeed...

You want to fuck Chad?

I wonder if Chad feels as good about his life as we imagine he might.

LEGIT
Thought he was such an alpha male he was going to resort to fucking chads
Well, he can try it tbh ... Ugly girls often pretend to be bi in order to extend even more their juggernaut territory, so why not give it a try too kek ...

Miss me with that gay shit nigga