Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be born again

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I wish i get one more chance to live life where i am
- 6 ft 3 guy with Nordic genes
- Blue eyes
- Brunette hairs with more dark shades
- The guy who actually gets his Highschool crush
- An university athlete ( probably Javelin or Boxing)
- Body not hyper muscular but lean and hyper strong bones
- Born in Switzerland near Swiss bank
- Attended the most prestigious university in Europe
- Parties every weekend yet academics are outstanding
- Goes on road trip every month and vacation every year to a different country
- Have foids looking at me with loving eyes and affection
- Gets top job position at an investment bank after graduation
- Has amazing collection of cars and motorcycles
- Has a Holiday home in Ibiza

Contrary to what i have in this life i.e,
- Born in shithole Curryland
- 5'8 poor skinny genetics
- Shitty humid weather all the time reaching 38 degress centigrd most of the time
- Low Iq
- Curry foids look at me with contempt and disgust
- Unemployed
- Ugly + curry
- And many other shitty factors
I mean wtf ... I am being punished for some deeds of my past births definitely

Devil is in the details if you know what i mean...

I want money
that is all

WE WOULDNT HAVE WISHED TO BE TALL AND HANDSOME IF WHORES DIDNT GET TO CHOOSE OR HAVE HIGH STANDARDS DEATH TO ALL CUMDUMPSTERS AND CUCKS :lasereyes:

WE WOULDNT HAVE WISHED TO BE TALL AND HANDSOME IF WHORES DIDNT GET TO CHOOSE OR HAVE HIGH STANDARDS DEATH TO ALL CUMDUMPSTERS AND CUCKS :lasereyes:
Its a well documented fact that foids have been preferring good looking robust males from pre historic times.... Invention of farming was the biggest trigger for a cuck society that started 10000 years ago..

Wanting to secure the best genes for your offspring is only natural, if you want to blame someone for your miserable existence, blame your utterly subhuman + retarded parents

I didn't get it bru.. pls xplain
Even if you could build a time machine you would still travel back to the same body, same circumstance and the same mindset. It would change nothing really, i would be a KHHV even if i could be 18 again.

maybe just wish for a godhood if you going all-in
True I wish to be near perfection of God.. Nietzsche idea of Ubermensch is what i aspire to become contrary to the Untermensch slave that i am right now

True I wish to be near perfection of God.. Nietzsche idea of Ubermensch is what i aspire to become contrary to the Untermensch slave that i am right now
righteous, if you can wish for something that will definitely not happen - why should you be moderate in it

it will not happen anyway - sooooo

Wanting to secure the best genes for your offspring is only natural, if you want to blame someone for your miserable existence, blame your utterly subhuman + retarded parents
FUCK CHAD FUCK STACIES FUCK THE BEST GENES IF NATURE INTENDED THIS FUCKING IMBALANCE BETWEEN PEOPLE THEN FUCK NATURE BURN TREES KILL BABIES AND THROW CUCKS INTO MEAT GRINDERS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

righteous, if you can wish for something that will definitely not happen - why should you be moderate in it

it will not happen anyway - sooooo
I so badly want to experience being a Ubermensch that i will probably take rebirth just because of my strong will..i refuse to go away without at least once living like a Ubermensch..

FUCK CHAD FUCK STACIES FUCK THE BEST GENES IF NATURE INTENDED THIS FUCKING IMBALANCE BETWEEN PEOPLE THEN FUCK NATURE BURN TREES KILL BABIES AND THROW CUCKS INTO MEAT GRINDERS :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Sometimes i feel so helpless because i am bound in my sub human body...i want to break free and be the most glorious human of human race

I so badly want to experience being a Ubermensch that i will probably take rebirth just because of my strong will..i refuse to go away without at least once living like a Ubermensch..
Think about Jeff Bezos, richest man on our planet

Hes an ubermensch? Even if his looks are subpar - he still mogging every male in existence cuz money

Think about Jeff Bezos, richest man on our planet

Hes an ubermensch? Even if his looks are subpar - he still mogging every male in existence cuz money
I don't consider Jeff Bezos as an ideal man , hes a weak balding cuck that only has a good business sense... businessmen were seen as sub human in warrior society.. Read about Samurai and Spartans , money minded makes male weak and the progenies even weaker...Its important to have a quality strong life..

I don't consider Jeff Bezos as an ideal man , hes a weak balding cuck that only has a good business sense... businessmen were seen as sub human in warrior society.. Read about Samurai and Spartans , money minded makes male weak and the progenies even weaker...Its important to have a quality strong life..
nowadays is is not so much important, but i get your point

want to be stronk rich mistre X? well.. not bad wish, ur good

nowadays is is not so much important, but i get your point

want to be stronk rich mistre X? well.. not bad wish, ur good
Yes i wish...but in the end it doesn't even matter, cause i am bound in this body...i almost feel like a dreaded insect sometimes