Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to be an artist and draw le edgy pics about the incel struggle... But I have no talent

OldIncel

OldIncel

You’d walk right over me.
-
And I've never practiced anything outside of playing video games... And I suck at video games. It's over for me.

it isn't that hard but it requires practice tbh (haven't drawn in a long time so don't ask me anything)

That sucks man

same, ive posted here some of what i practice, but recently i dont have that much motivation because my routine is fucked

better late than never

same, ive posted here some of what i practice, but recently i dont have that much motivation because my routine is fucked

I would have to start with the very basics and I just don't have enough motivation to spend years practicing before I can even come close to drawing a decent pic

I would have to start with the very basics and I just don't have enough motivation to spend years practicing before I can even come close to drawing a decent pic
drawing is very hard, it takes a lot time to learn

same, I feel like those mangakas who take long hiatus before continuing their manga again. I can spend a whole week drawing and then go a month without touching the pencil.
it isn't that hard but it requires practice tbh (haven't drawn in a long time so don't ask me anything)

How long have you been without drawing?

same, I feel like those mangakas who take long hiatus before continuing their manga again. I can spend a whole week drawing and then go a month without touching the pencil.

2 years or more tbh I quit art but drew quite well the last years

Idk about him but for me a decade. Last time was in highschool. Back when I was trying to ascend... :lul:

Wow, if you say it's good I'd like to see it.
I had my drawings in some other place and forgot where they are tbh not gonna find them anytime soon.
Most of those consisted of irl things I was able to replicate through sight my bedroom or human figures.

i still havent started. i might take out a pencil and paper tonig ht. tomorrow i might sharpen the pencil

i still havent started. i might take out a pencil and paper tonig ht. tomorrow i might sharpen the pencil
just use mechanical pencils so you can skip the tomorrow part

I wish I was talented