Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to be absored into the essence of the universe

Cleftcel

Cleftcel

genetic determinist
★★
Anyone else get 'spiritual' at times, a spiritual connection seems like the ultimate cope. I'm maybe an agnostic who wishes he could believe in a higher power, it could help someone like me

Yes, sometimes all my worries is gone and my faith is strong like steel, i become un-touchable. Islam is open to everyone , visit your local mosque and see for yourself. If you manage to become a true believer, you will fear nothing.

Here is an interesting quote by Sheikh Ibn Tamiyyah: What can my enemies do to me? My paradise is in my heart, it is with me wherever I go. To imprison me is to provide me with seclusion. To send me into exile is to send me away in the Path of Allah. And to kill me is to make me a martyr.

Try meditation.

takes a lot of discipline, and courage too for an incel to sit alone with their thoughts

Yes, obviously. But if you have a pourpose and you really like it, its like ten times easier. And i think you want to explore some altered states of mind (apersonal positive ones), wich is pretty easy by itself. You dont really need to do anything but sit, relax, focus on your breath and then focus on that state of mind you want to experience better, as long as you want. But i can recomend some basic books if you want.
I coped with meditation for years. I think its underrated here.
Sorry for bad english

Anyone else get 'spiritual' at times, a spiritual connection seems like the ultimate cope. I'm maybe an agnostic who wishes he could believe in a higher power, it could help someone like me
Just lol. This is a bit bizarre

I want to get started on my next life where I'm not a loser.

Yeah i do, i want my corpse to poison a water supply.

> I want to be absored into the essence of the universe

that's called death OP