Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want to be a preacher. God is speaking to me again. I can feel his amazing grace.

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I just broke down into tears man I feel God’s grace I can feel it he wants to me to be a preacher, not a priest, or pastor, but a preacher. I want to preach the good word of Jesus Christ. I will start reading my Bible again, He has saved me! :feelsohgod::cryfeels: I love you Jesus

you aint never gonna be colvin nigga

:lul: :lul: :lul: A dark entity speaks to me. He told me you're a cuck.

Schizophrenia is a hell of a drug

as far as I understand american preachers get laid a lot

Jesus said, "If the flesh came into being because of spirit, that is a marvel, but if spirit came into being because of the body, that is a marvel of marvels.

Yet I marvel at how this great wealth has come to dwell in this poverty."
Non-cannonical gospel of Thomas.

Tell Jesus to make my dick grow.

Become a preacher of god maybe
what did he say?

I just broke down into tears man I feel God’s grace I can feel it he wants to me to be a preacher, not a priest, or pastor, but a preacher. I want to preach the good word of Jesus Christ. I will start reading my Bible again, He has saved me! :feelsohgod::cryfeels: I love you Jesus
To preach the word of god one needs to be a learned man.Do not preach but study.

no i mean what did he do to get banned?
I dont know what he posted exactly but it was something ban worthy and he tried to edit it out, but mods can see that.