Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want to be a libertine, but girls won't have sex with me

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I would say that I am very passionate about sex, but this is misleading because I have never had it. Nevertheless, bodily pleasures and beautiful women have always captivated me. I might go so far as to make it my raison d'etre (reason for existing).

If I could, I would be someone who has sex frequently, with many different women. I don't really have any reservations about the ethics of sex, and I am ok with that because my country has done away with sexual morality (USA).

I turn green with envy reading about the men of lust greed and glory who were able to seduce large quantities of women. Despite my best efforts, I can't even get a kiss. And I really don't have any standards. Why should they be able to have lots of sex but not me? How abject is it to have this longing for something that you can never achieve? Why do I have to live my one life as a subhuman? The only way I see this panning out is if I pay for sex. Still, it would be of an inferior quality than if I get sex naturally.

I kinda feel the same way except id like to have one lover im really close to. That’s why i hate women soooo much for denying me that

"i want white diamonds ice cream nigga yea nigga" - destroy lonely

Fucking brutal

Being libertine is natural, indulging on sexual pleasures while having an stable income is the goal of life, the ideal were creativity can flourish after

People like you are the reason hypergamy exists lol if it weren't for free love we would probably all have wives and be happy

People like you are the reason hypergamy exists lol if it weren't for free love we would probably all have wives and be happy
You are wrong hypergamy exists simply because women exists.

Before hypergamy was in check through marriage, monogamous relationship, shaming of being promiscuous.

Now that men are surrendering their power to women in society :

Hypergamy can express itlself in it’s purest form :

-70 % of marriage initiated by women

-apparition of open relationship

-abortion paid by other men

- connecting with millions of men through social media.

-constant growing of virgin men

- men paying other women just for a picture or used underwear.:dafuckfeels: (Only fan etc)

-Entrance of women in the workforce and vote which give less place for you and a lot more power for women and far less for you (the biggest one in my opinion)

-trivialization of women promiscuity ( she was with 20 dudes before you so what ?)

- trivialization of monkey branching ( I think I can do better , you go girl dump him and find better):dafuckfeels: