Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to ascend just to reject foids

yunglean69

yunglean69

Veteran
★★★
If i can keep athletemaxxing and make it big or get a better face thorugh mewing I feel like rejecting foids would be the greatest high I will ever feel rather than fucking a used hole only good for serving men

I also wanted to be a pretty animeboy and act misterious and reject girls, but i ended up being rejected myself :cryfeels:

I also wanted to be a pretty animeboy and act misterious and reject girls, but i ended up being rejected myself :cryfeels:
Just be prettyboykorean theory

Being incel and acting mysterious makes you look like a creep probably dont do that lol

yeah you do that and keep having 0 sex

i've thought about this before.
Being some chad who women want but you reject them and crush their soul and ego.
But then again you'd just be becoming incel or volcel at that point and you'd be alone and depressed :feelsmage:

i've thought about this before.
Being some chad who women want but you reject them and crush their soul and ego.
But then again you'd just be becoming incel or volcel at that point and you'd be alone and depressed :feelsmage:
True if I ascended I would probably fuck every now and then but mostly reject women

Dedicated copage.

You aren't Chad. Sorry buddy.

And I'm vegan because I hate plants

it's a fantasy , maybe you can with tremendous effort maybe you can't , start the hamster wheel

JFL If you think you can hurt women by rejecting them, even if you are a chad there is an ocean of chads available to those who look for them.

JFL If you think you can hurt women by rejecting them, even if you are a chad there is an ocean of chads available to those who look for them.
It’s not fair:feelsrope:

you can be great at other stuff tho , be somebody , it's bad idea anyway the concept of revenge someone , when it's all nature to blame
I might go pro but that’s all I have going for me

That would be cool

So then you’d be volcel

If I were chad id probably just get a LTR and then go around using my privilege to bully the fuck out of foids. They also would actually care what you say bc you’re chad now

So then you’d be volcel

If I were chad id probably just get a LTR and then go around using my privilege to bully the fuck out of foids. They also would actually care what you say bc you’re chad now
Can use chad features to get what I want if that happens yea