Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want to anonymously send Low Tier normies and Bluepilled incels the Black pill

• Thread starter Deleted member 20790
  • Start date
Deleted member 20790

Deleted member 20790

I have no life
-
Unfortunately i dont know enough people to make this happen.

If I did though, I would make sure to Taylor make their blackpill love letter just right for them. If they were Asian and Short make sure to include alot of heightpills and examples of noodle whores going for JBW and hating on asian men.

You guys get the idea, and at the bottom I would attach the link to .co

they will try and get you arrested unironically

Braziliansigma spreads the blackpill on our behalf don't worry just post here and he'll make it reach the masses

Why?
Just let them keep being idiots.

They're gonna call any message that aludes the blackpill some sort of terrorist subversion. They're gonna classify anything we say as brainwashing rethorics that will ill the minds of the "normal" people.

Last edited:
They're gonna call any message that aludes the blackpill some sort of terrorist subversion. They're gonna classify anything we say as brainwashing rethorics thag will ill the minds of the "normal" people.
terrorist "subversion"? if anything the blackpill is being subverted.

what is being "subverted"?

terrorist "subversion"? if anything the blackpill is being subverted.

what is being "subverted"?
The system. The whole world runs on basically the just world fallacy and obedience of males in expectation of being rewarded with pussy.
The blackpill completely exposes the futility of the efforts of low tier men, and the fact that there is no escape from the genetic prison in which we are born.
This is extremely dangerous to the mental control society has on the mainstream soycucks because if they realized how fucked they are, a certain amount of them would start revolting.
Therefore they would call us "subversive" because we would be "corrupting" th e fairytale belief that is fed by the gov.

The system. The whole world runs on basically the just world fallacy and obedience of males in expectation of being rewarded with pussy.
The blackpill completely exposes the futility of the efforts of low tier men, and the fact that there is no escape from the genetic prison in which we are born.
This is extremely dangerous to the mental control society has on the mainstream soycucks because if they realized how fucked they are, a certain amount of them would start revolting.
Therefore they would call us "subversive" because we would be "corrupting" th e fairytale belief that is fed by the gov.
i see

complete bullshit tbh, fuck the bluepill