Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want to achieve an existence in which looks arent important anymore

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
I want to become a being who functions outside of biology. I want to be eternal, infinite, free and contemplative. I want an existence as a god to who things like life, death, looks, aceptation or basicay any of the rules of nature become meaningless. 

I want to free myself from the shacles of flesh, competitiveness, decay and fear. I want my existence to be driven by my will and ego and not by this organic cage. 

Sentience while being subjected to laws of nature is a big mistake.

Zyros said:
Sentience while being subjected to laws of nature is a big mistake.
The dominant theory is that sentience is a consequence of the laws of nature. You can't have a house if you remove everything but the roof just because you don't like walls.

I do think that the temporary nature of life makes it more meaningful. That's just my opinion though.

Not to judge, because I understand where you're coming from, but this thread gives me reason to think we need a [Cope] tag haha.

I want to be happy, rich and have sex with my cute japanese girlfriend and have 4 half-breed children who look like keanu reeves

blickpall said:
I do think that the temporary nature of life makes it more meaningful. That's just my opinion though. 

Life is what gives value to life, not death 

Do you value a chocolate cake for its taste or for the fact that your will eventually finish it?

Thinking that limits give life meankng is a very wrong way to look at existence in my opinion. In fact death makes life even more meaningless than it already is.

Kind of what Buddhists believe you can achieve. You must let go of all attachment to desire in order to reach nirvana.

Sub8Hate said:
Kind of what Buddhists believe you can achieve. You must let go of all attachment to desire in order to reach nirvana.

Oh its not about that. Its about having nothing limiting your will. Buddhism is about altruism and sacrifice. My ideal is egoism and ultimate freedom.

Zyros said:
Oh its not about that. Its about having nothing limiting your will. Buddhism is about altruism and sacrifice. My ideal is egoism and ultimate freedom.

You just described LaVeyan (spelling?) Satanism.

Zyros said:
Life is what gives value to life, not death 

Do you value a chocolate cake for its taste or for the fact that your will eventually finish it?

Thinking that limits give life meankng is a very wrong way to look at existence in my opinion. In fact death makes life even more meaningless than it already is.

This is all very philosophical stuff and thus by nature subjective, so I don't think either one of us is right or wrong. But I would like to defend my stance by saying that at least from what I've seen of humanity, if we did not have physical bodies then we wouldn't have the sheer motivation to weaponize our curiosity and develop a fraction of the ideas we have developed thus far. The natural progression of invention through generations building on previous generations is due to curiosity but largely as a response to a need - a need that will be absent if we exist as incorporeal spirits or the like. Being limited to the physical body, to the physical earth, to gravity, and to the boundaries of a human lifetime are the reasons why we innovate at the rate we do. If every being was a metaphysical conscience, would you trust the majority of the people you know to have the same fervor for science, mathematics, and other disciplines? I know that I would be procrastinating for centuries at time.

I guess it also depends on how far you take the concept of being physically unbound - do we no longer experience pleasure in the conventional sense? Fear, pain? If no, then those are yet more genuine life experiences and motivators lost.

Couldn't agree more, I was thinking the same already. You're one of the very few who are truly blackpilled and seeing reality and the role of nature, keeping us as slaves and causing all suffering and problems.

Incels who complain about chad, stacies, or cucks are like those people screaming at immigrant policy and how it destroys everything while being blind to the actual systemic issues.

Now, too be fair though: It's not like we can just overcome nature. That's why people try to rely on workarounds like regulations. It's helplessness. It's doing a little something, because we can't defeat the actual villain.

blickpall said:
This is all very philosophical stuff and thus by nature subjective, so I don't think either one of us is right or wrong. But I would like to defend my stance by saying that at least from what I've seen of humanity, if we did not have physical bodies then we wouldn't have the sheer motivation to weaponize our curiosity and develop a fraction of the ideas we have developed thus far. The natural progression of invention through generations building on previous generations is due to curiosity but largely as a response to a need - a need that will be absent if we exist as incorporeal spirits or the like. Being limited to the physical body, to the physical earth, to gravity, and to the boundaries of a human lifetime are the reasons why we innovate at the rate we do. If every being was a metaphysical conscience, would you trust the majority of the people you know to have the same fervor for science, mathematics, and other disciplines? I know that I would be procrastinating for centuries at time.

I guess it also depends on how far you take the concept of being physically unbound - do we no longer experience pleasure in the conventional sense? Fear, pain? If no, then those are yet more genuine life experiences and motivators lost.

Yes i know that its subjective thats why I said "in my opinion". I meant physically unbound just from unequality and death/decay. I mean taking full control of what you are. I think that a godlike existence would change entirely our concepts of pleasure or pain but that doesnt mean that we would necessarily lose them. I just want fairness, eternity and infinity.

Zyros said:
 fairness, eternity and infinity.

That is the God head, heaven, nirvana, land of the faery, vallhala, paradise, etc.

Zyros said:
Yes i know that its subjective thats why I said "in my opinion". I meant physically unbound just from unequality and death/decay. I mean taking full control of what you are. I think that a godlike existence would change entirely our concepts of pleasure or pain but that doesnt mean that we would necessarily lose them. I just want fairness, eternity and infinity.

Haha yes, I included the subjective bit just to make it clear that I wasn't trying to attack your theories despite disagreeing with them.

The lack of death/decay would certainly be an interesting development for humanity. I can see a lot of positive but also negative consequences for that. Books could be written examining the implications to nearly every field of study from economics to ethics.

When I think of this "Godlike" state you describe, I think of Mr. Manhattan. I admit I haven't read the comics, but based on the movie ("Watchmen" in case anyone isn't aware), the existence seemed fascinating but lonely as fuck. Perhaps it would be different if there were others like him. But it was apparent that his detachment from conventional "humanity" and both the positives and negatives associated with it had a rapid onset.

> I want to achieve an existence in which looks arent important anymore

cope, you would still beat us all in looks regardless and ur situation would still be better than ours.

Maybe with science humanity will achieve something like that but not in our lifetime

cope, i know all u want is to be chad and mog others to eternity while receiving endless profound halo effect

dr-problematic said:
cope, i know all u want is to be chad and mog others to eternity while receiving endless profound halo effect

lol

enlist legion etrangere

>I want to achieve an existence in which looks arent important anymore

said the guy with a selfie as his avatar

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back