Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want the world to end so badly.

H

humbleautist

Waiting for info.
-
I hate this world. I'm excited for World War 3.

I hate the governments. I hate everyone this cuck world. I hate my life. I wish Jesus would just end my life if need be.

Cool story bro.
Nobody cares about your babyrage.
The only one who suffers from it is yourself.

Yep, it's pretty fucking bad. I don't think it'll last much longer. :feelsokman:

Was this necessary. That's mean and hurtful.
Just trying to help. Hate is a pointless emotion that only hurts yourself.
It also doesn't change the things you're angry about, so what's the point.

:waitwhat:

All out hating to the point it drains your energy is stupid, and I agree with you on that. Some disdain towards women and society in general is more than justified though

All out hating to the point it drains your energy is stupid, and I agree with you on that. Some disdain towards women and society in general is more than justified though
Of course. Disdain towards women and society is inevitable for any rational thinker, I'm just saying that hate (which is a really strong emotion) will only hurt yourself.

He hides behind that innocent looking avi as a halo effect, kek.
I have that avi since Oct 26 2018 and it was the first thing that came up on a radom google search, there's nothing more to it, lel.

Of course. Disdain towards women and society is inevitable for any rational thinker, I'm just saying that hate (which is a really strong emotion) will only hurt yourself.
Yep, and I agree. Hate to the point of your blood boiling about shit you can’t control is not smart and only hurts you. I often make many replies hating on women here, but I’m calm while doing it. It’s not like my blood pressure is sky high and I’m raging the whole time. Some hate is ok and based. Just don’t get carried away and take it too far
I have that avi since Oct 26 2018 and it was the first thing that came up on a radom google search, there's nothing more to it, lel.
Ok, lol. Is kinda a neat avi tbh. Seems peaceful

Posts like my OP are soothing and a part of venting.
Yep, and I agree. Hate to the point of your blood boiling about shit you can’t control is not smart and only hurts you. I often make many replies hating on women here, but I’m calm while doing it. It’s not like my blood pressure is sky high and I’m raging the whole time. Some hate is ok and based. Just don’t get carried away and take it too far

Ok, lol. Is kinda a neat avi tbh. Seems peaceful

There are more considerate ways to get that across

I don't believe you. If you were sorry you would have apologized to me.

And said @humbleautist , I am sorry.

Let's hear it.
I'm not sorry about what I said, I'm sorry that I'm on the spectrum and can't sugarcoat things the way you like.

I never believed this user's words. I knew it was bs. He tried to save face after.
Dude ... maybe you're the autist, not me ...

Just ignore him, I put him on ignore.

sigh ...

If you are not willing to change only Radical Acceptance helps