Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want the west to get destroyed

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
i hate it when muslim people push their religion to everyone.
this tbh,islam is a corrosive belief system,which leads to shit countries when implemented.

(not saying that femenism and social justice is much better)

Whattt:feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega::feelsmega:
What happend brother tell me:feelsPop:
Literally nothing happened I just like Islam’s domination of women. It makes me want to grow a beard, visit my local mosque and convert to the faith of Islam. :feelsYall:

Literally nothing happened I just like Islam’s domination of women. It makes me want to grow a beard, visit my local mosque and convert to the faith of Islam. :feelsYall:
Damm bro i thought you finally converted to islam:feelsbadman: if you want to convert hit me up in Dm:feelsokman:

@ZkinnyG thoughts on saint brendon tarrant?

Fuck that nigga he is actually retarded frfr he shoots people while praying minding their own bussines.

If i’m being honest he makes me mad asf tbh it’s not only because he killed my muslim brothers but also because he fucking gave PewDieCuck a shout out jfl at the retardedness of that:feelskek::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck that nigga he is actually retarded frfr he shoots people while praying minding their own bussines.

If i’m being honest he makes me mad asf tbh it’s not only because he killed my muslim brothers but also because he fucking gave PewDieCuck a shout out jfl at the retardedness of that:feelskek::lul::lul::lul:
Also JFL at getting killed by someone while he plays anime music :lul: :lul: :lul:

Also JFL at getting killed by someone while he plays anime music :lul: :lul: :lul:
that’s just sad and fucking brutal tbh:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

Brandon Tarrant will get punished by god for being a weeb:feelsEhh:

Last edited: