Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want the west to get destroyed

• Thread starter Deleted member 9301
  • Start date
Deleted member 9301

Deleted member 9301

Jihad against women
-
I want it to burn i want every cuck and simp dead

Dont getme wrong, i dont hate islam. But i hate it when muslim people push their religion to everyone.

Yes. For that reason open borders is ok, let western degeneracy be punished in name of Allah. Just I need to find waifu of culture and go East, to shinto shrine

Yes. For that reason open borders is ok, let western degeneracy be punished in name of Allah. Just I need to find waifu of culture and go East, to shinto shrine
How can you afford to go to another country if you don't even have a job

I want to see the weat in ashes i want it destroyed i want evey cuck and simp dead i want them dead
i will pray for Allah to destroy the west

I want to see the weat in ashes i want it destroyed i want evey cuck and simp dead i want them dead
i will pray for Allah to destroy the west

The west will be in ashes after the beta uprising

Future Jihadi suicide bomber?

No suicide is haram
Is it? I thought the bombers justify it somehow, by killing infidels or some shit like that, they die coping about the virgins in heaven don't they?

The West will eventually collapse upon its own decay. Don't worry about it, just be patient. It is a structure doomed to fail with the current course it's taking.

Is it? I thought the bombers justify it somehow, by killing infidels or some shit like that, they die coping about the virgins in heaven don't they?
Yeah they think that if they kill an infidel while suicide bombing they will get 72 virgins and go to heaven even though it clearly says in the quran that suicide is haram

The West will eventually collapse upon its own decay. Don't worry about it, just be patient. It is a structure doomed to fail with the current course it's taking.
Lets hope so

Lets destroy the west (on a compass)

Dont getme wrong, i dont hate islam. But i hate it when muslim people push their religion to everyone.
Or when they act like somehow most of us wouldn't be incel under islam.

Not cope let me tell u why
Step:1 be white
Step 2: go to a muslim deathnic country
Step 3: tell them you are muslim
Step4; watch how every foid will run for your dick literally a fucking harem irl:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Me too onichan

Not cope let me tell u why
Step:1 be white
Step 2: go to a muslim deathnic country
Step 3: tell them you are muslim
Step4; watch how every foid will run for your dick literally a fucking harem irl:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Or just rope and allah will give you 70 virgins in the afterlife

images

I only want that there will be a law, that makes it legal, to piss yourself in public.

I'm basically an arab so no problem for me

Can't wait for Yellowstone to erupt.

Yeah they think that if they kill an infidel while suicide bombing they will get 72 virgins and go to heaven even though it clearly says in the quran that suicide is haram

Islamic doctrine isn't confined to only the Quran though

Islamic doctrine isn't confined to only the Quran though
Yeah i know that but no where in the hadiths does it also mention that suicide is halal
I see that it is a joke tbh but man i really hate the child rape circumcision I DONT DESERVE THIS
You also don’t deserve to be a inwell don’t you @Blacktarpill :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

Yeah i know that but no where in the hadiths does it also mention that suicide is halal

You also don’t deserve to be a inwell don’t you @Blacktarpill :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
Volcel if you wouldnt
3EFC7F9F 8DDE 4FD0 A167 AE93FAE74982

Inshallah brother