Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want the Lebanese army to provide Hezbollah weapons in case of a war.

• Thread starter comradespiderman29
  • Start date
comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Though, I don't personally, want war obviously, as you may already know it's becoming increasingly, likely. If Isreal is ever completely defeated, the Palestnian refugees can all go home and Lebanon will be able to develop again. Because, we were never in any position to take care of refugees. So I hope the milatary, provides all the support Hezbollah needs, because, the Isreali army is a paper tiger. In 2006 they would have been absolutely, decimated if it wasn't for their air force.

Hopefully. The state of Israel is illegitimate and shouldn't exist

Hopefully. The state of Israel is illegitimate and shouldn't exist
They are very overrated. Their army is filled with conscripts, Hezbollah has experience fighting in Syria. I want our army to give Hezbollah, the American tanks, we have specifically.

Last edited:
They are very overrated. Their army is filled with conscripts, Hezbollah has experience fighting in isreal. I want our army to give Hezbollah, the American tanks, we have specifically.
Hezbollah has more fighting force than Hamas, and they're struggling to occupy Palestine with Hamas' guerrilla warfare

Hezbollah has more fighting force than Hamas, and they're struggling to occupy Palestine with Hamas' guerrilla warfare
Yes, and it's not because, the U.S isn't letting them to all in. That's how isnotrealis are coping on reddit.

I kill IDF daily in arma 3, With blood and gore mods!

Tagging boyos who might be intrested.
@DarkStar
@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@juche necromancer
@WorthlessSlavicShit
@Ron.Belgrade
@WizardofSoda

@TheGrayWolf

Yes, and it's not because, the U.S isn't letting them to all in. That's how isnotrealis are coping on reddit.
They'll always cope with the fact that they're struggling since Jews are ethno-nationalists and think they're superior to every race on Earth

They'll always cope with the fact that they're struggling since Jews are ethno-nationalists and think they're superior to every race on Earth
They have lost 1,500 idf terrorists. It's not going well at all. I hope Hezbollah fires all their rockets, the Jews destroyed Lebanon because, of the creation of their shit state. Unfortunately, they have nukes, and the cowards will use it if they start loosing.

They have lost 1,500 idf terrorists. It's not going well at all. I hope Hezbollah fires all their rockets, the Jews destroyed Lebanon because, of the creation of their shit state. Unfortunately, they have nukes, and the cowards will use it if they start loosing.
They've always been cowards since they killed our Lord Jesus Christ. May God destroy them all

Same here tbh, would be nice to see the Israelis encounter serious geopolitical blowbacks.

In what state is the Lubnanese Army anyway, Hezbollah is probably much better off.

Hezbollah probably has a better stash of weaponry and access to Iranian armouries than any Lebanese Army unit, Lebanese Army in my honest opinion is a figment of Christian imagination

Though, I don't personally, want war obviously, as you may already know it's becoming increasingly, likely. If Isreal is ever completely defeated, the Palestnian refugees can all go home and Lebanon will be able to develop again. Because, we were never in any position to take care of refugees. So I hope the milatary, provides all the support Hezbollah needs, because, the Isreali army is a paper tiger. In 2006 they would have been absolutely, decimated if it wasn't for their air force.
nevER forget Sampson Option, if israhell is in existential danger, they would rather use their nukes to genocide the world than to be finally defeated.

Same here tbh, would be nice to see the Israelis encounter serious geopolitical blowbacks.
Everyone should sanction them
In what state is the Lubnanese Army anyway, Hezbollah is probably much better off.
I know but the army has American tanks and other equipment.
Hezbollah probably has a better stash of weaponry and access to Iranian armouries than any Lebanese Army unit, Lebanese Army in my honest opinion is a figment of Christian imagination
Yes. I know.

nevER forget Sampson Option, if israhell is in existential danger, they would rather use their nukes to genocide the world than to be finally defeated.
why am i not surprised by this

Yes. That's likely to happen if they start loosing

if israhell struggles with palestinian youngsters with AKs and bottle rockets, imagine 100k fighters, most of them experienced, with precision munitions and long range rockets, once again the diaper forces proving itself only able to fight civilians and depend on their air force.

if israhell struggles with palestinian youngsters with AKs and bottle rockets, imagine 100k fighters, most of them experienced, with precision munitions and long range rockets.
Yes. Warogrphics already covered it. It will be another 2006, this time with more casualties for them

Yes. Warogrphics already covered it. It will be another 2006, this time with more casualties for them
and what will isranigger do? seethe and bomb even more civilians than 2006, its an classic move in case they lose on the ground.

and what will isranigger do? seethe and bomb even more civilians than 2006, its an classic move in case they lose on the ground.
Yes, unfortunately.

they are ALREADY using white phosphorous agaisnt civilians, so imagine if there is actual war in lebanon.
I live in Jounieh, which is a coastal city next to Beirut. If there's war I'll move further north. I should be safe, here, But I'll move Just in case they "accidentally" bomb the city.

Bro cant go 1hour without posting about this shit

Bro cant go 1hour without posting about this shit
b84.gif

They will do what they know to do best-beg the US for more aid & ofc we'll fork it over.
Ofc they would, because if they lose Israel it means they lose their best vessel of power, or at least one of them.
heres the vid of them dropping that shit, and i wouldnt doubt they would drop something similar in your city.

View: https://x.com/sahouraxo/status/1809309645233627138

Ah ofc, war-crimes when anyone else does it, but when they do it's ok.

you've got like 3 million syrian refugees now and only 200K palis in Lebanon.
As of 2024, there are 1.4 million Syrians and and 250k palestnians. That's still a lot considering the size of Lebanon. Turkey is a lot bigger and is still struggling to integrate the 3-4 million syrians

Hezbollah could probably, hold out easily. But it's very unlikely, that they're marching all the way to Tel Aviv unfortunately.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back