Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I WANT SOME FUCKING DRUGS

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
I WANT SOME FUCKING DRUGS SO I CAN FORGET ABOUT MY SHITTY MONOTONOUS LIFE! GIVE ME SOME COCAINE OR HEROIN OR OXYCONTIN OR FENTANYL! I DON’T CARE IF THE NAZIS MADE IT ILLEGAL! IF NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME, AND I DON’T MIND NOT HAVING ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT ME, BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME DRUGS SO I CAN HALLUCINATE ABOUT IT!

I WANT SOME FUCKING DRUGS SO I CAN FORGET ABOUT MY SHITTY MONOTONOUS LIFE! GIVE ME SOME COCAINE OR HEROIN OR OXYCONTIN OR FENTANYL! I DON’T CARE IF THE NAZIS MADE IT ILLEGAL! IF NO ONE CARES ABOUT ME, AND I DON’T MIND NOT HAVING ANYONE WHO CARES ABOUT ME, BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME SOME DRUGS SO I CAN HALLUCINATE ABOUT IT!
you can always find drugs on whatsapp, just join some normie groups. and ask for drugs

Smoke some weed sperg

Smoke weed instead mane :smonk:

Wait you can deadass do this?
yes, they not only sell drugs such as cocaine or marijuana or heroin, but also psychiatric prescription drugs, such as xanax

yes, they not only sell drugs such as cocaine or marijuana or heroin, but also psychiatric prescription drugs, such as xanax
Are these like local groups for your area?

Do you mean the bathtub hormones or are you talking about smack?

Are these like local groups for your area?
yes, but I know people from other states of mexico who also buy drugs like this (on whatsapp)
probably you can do the same in the united states, most americans are fucking drug addicts, it must be easier to get drugs in that country

yes, but I know people from other states of mexico who also buy drugs like this (on whatsapp)
probably you can do the same in the united states, most americans are fucking drug addicts, it must be easier to get drugs in that country
Never tried it but I may do: I have been able to find plugs just from people I know.

Do you mean the bathtub hormones or are you talking about smack?
I don’t know what bathtub hormones are. I mean any drug that’ll make me feel something other than abject misery. Preferably cocaine or heroin or MDMA or OxyContin.

I don’t know what bathtub hormones are. I mean any drug that’ll make me feel something other than abject misery. Preferably cocaine or heroin or MDMA or OxyContin.
Drugs are bad. Mmkay?

`give me fucking pussy bitchesINIR IAENSIEARNISNIASNIS

Uuumm... you only need to go out and buy it then. What's the problem? Heroin is cheap too man, go

Get some Nangs. You can find whip cream chargers anywhere, they contain nitrous oxide AKA laughing gas. Vent the gas into a balloon and enjoy your short and cheap high.

drugs no good.