Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want social contact!

• Thread starter Deleted member 21883
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21883

Self-banned
-
I just want to feel human. I try to be rational and cope, but I can't keep it buried. I want interaction; every social mammal needs interaction or will become socially crippled by lonely teen years. I am lifemogged by animals with nut-sized brains! Remember the papers on the romanian orphans and the lab monkeys? We are not supposed to be lone beings like crocodiles. We need love.

Chad gets real love, no point in denying it
but if you want to cope that badly try replika

Can't relate.

I want PUSSY!

P-U-S-S-Y
U 00000 S
S000000 S
S 00000 U
Y-S-S-U-P

Accept your faith, if you get desperate you will get brutally abused by the soyciety and foids in general. Look at OF, LOOK AT IT MFKER. How could someone donate money there and look themselves in the mirror again?!

Face it, if you’re a truecel you’re destined to live a life of hate, not love and the sooner you realise it will be better for you, less suffering at least. You have to learn to live life with your hate. Know who your enemy is, fight them with arguments, economically, psychologically, heck with weapons bro, because if you don’t fight you will end up stomped by the soyciety and foids and they will just throw you in the dumpster.

Your post is giving out a tone that you think you can find a foid that cares about you. Reality check - not a single foid on Earth would help or relate to you in any way. For them you’re nothing but a bunch of meat. A slave, that will work for breadcrumbs to finance their empire of immorality and degeneration, and that can be replaced in an instant and thrown to the graveyard.

Last edited:
Even crocodiles get a partner. Strength matters more than looks. If it were like that we could strenghmaxxx

i want phyiscal contact

I just want to have a reasonable conversation with another human.

Chad gets real love, no point in denying it
but if you want to cope that badly try replika

Is there an anime/2d version of replika in existence?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back