Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want sex, is it too much to ask?

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Is it really too much to ask? I mean some dont even have shame in fucking 50 guys. Cmon, please help me out.. is it too much to ask ? :(

Is it really too much to ask? I mean some dont even have shame in fucking 50 guys. Cmon, please help me out.. is it too much to ask ? :(
yes, we are not allowed to have sex, only fap, cope the rope, become hERos or Choosen,

Yes if you're an ugly male

Sex is a basic human need and a basic human right. Or it used to be until whamans started screeching about "liberation".

Time to implement IGTERW
Incels go the Elliot Rodger Way

what drives me up the wall is girls will get blackout drunk and fuck guys that they dont even know their names and say they had a good time. during the sex they get choked and spit on and pissed on

yet if i ask them out just to hang out they somehow get offended by me asking politely?
women can seriously go fuck off and need to die

You’re delusional thinking sex isn’t too much to ask if you’re not Chad

i beat this question out of my dick everyday

To IT desiring a basic human need it is

Oh sweaty, you aren't entitled to sex :y'all:

sorry man they allow chads only..

Sex is a basic human need and a basic human right. Or it used to be until whamans started screeching about "liberation".
:soy: sex must be earned through emotional bonding with a another human being which u incels will never achieve sweeety

For an ugly male in 2019? yes.

I want love. I want validation. I want to be seen as a human.

Too much to ask in 2019. :feelsrope: