Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want sex and a relationship with a girl I just don’t want all the baggage that comes with it

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
when it comes to sexual fulfillment women are everything. However, when it comes to emotional fufillment women just fall short. I want to be with someone that understands my problems and wants to help me I just don’t want all the drama that comes with it.

I don’t want everything to be a competition I just want to be loved. I don’t want to compete with someone else and their relationship I want to focus on ours

that’s what separates women from men. For women it’s all about competition. Is my relationship better then Beckys? For men it’s all about fulfillment. Am I raising the best family that I can raise? I think that’s what I dislike most about women everything is a competition to them.

When it comes to the competition I don’t care about finishing first. I just want to know that I was good enough to qualify to begin with

Chad only
Resultado de imagen de rasengan pepe

I want to go into a time machine and travel to a time before law had been invented
i'd kill everyone
men, women, children
I have had enough of this "life"

I can relate to what OP said, life would be awesome if I could have a loving relationship with a cute, loyal, slightly clingy girl and wouldn't have to worry that much about the other aspects of life that usually ruin relationships (like what OP said, constant competiton, the fear of being mogged, etc).

It would be about sexual and emotional fulfilment for both of us. Enjoying life and each other.

We will never have this. We were never meant to have this.

Seriously sex would be great but I just want a girl to tell me she loves me and actually have conversations with her.