Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want salad

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
I want to make thia italian dressing right now I'm hungrier than a motherfucker. Wish i could drive myself to a walmart goddamnit

i crave salads when i eat meaty things. i was eating a 12 piece from churchs chicken and wanted to eat salad so bad after, shoulda got coleslaw on the side tbh

ngl i have never felt this before. i don't mind a good salad though.
Wish i could drive myself
@LastGerman
reminding you

Italian dressing is the only dressing I have liked

ngl i have never felt this before. i don't mind a good salad though.

@LastGerman
reminding you
Nairobi traffic is lawless. I have an american license and i wouldnt feel safe driving in that shit

Olive salad is pretty good ngl

Nairobi traffic is lawless. I have an american license and i wouldnt feel safe driving in that shit
Wait you're an american living in nairobi? shouldn't it be relatively easy to ascend in this situation?

i want love but real

i want burger :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Ninataka kula salad.

Now you almost MGTOW

the best part of being an adult is the ability to make sałatka jarzynowa whenever you want. i'm slicing vegetables for it right now ngl.
damn send me some, i cant make, i will make in UK on christmas, i know how to do but my family will eat everything and they will laugh that im dumb that im making it before christmas, buying isnt really point since jarzynowa from shop is shitty.

damn send me some, i cant make, i will make in UK on christmas, i know how to do but my family will eat everything and they will laugh that im dumb that im making it before christmas, buying isnt really point since jarzynowa from shop is shitty.
i'll send you some jarzynowa when i'll get my loyal virgin waifu... :feelshehe::feelshehe: deal?