Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want ro be cold hearted, im tired of feeling hurt from this shit

Johnnyca$h

Johnnyca$h

Recruit
★★
How do I become cold hearted?

You can't really change your personality like that. It's mostly genetic and environment - and that environment is influenced by genetics.
Just try to cope as best you can.

You can't really change your personality like that. It's mostly genetic and environment - and that environment is influenced by genetics.
Just try to cope as best you can.
Yeah :feelsbadman: I’ve been trying for a long time but I don’t think it’s a changeable aspect. I’ve become angrier and more spiteful as the years go on but I can’t bring myself to even be lower inhib to a socially acceptable extent.

This works actually. The cold hearted-pill really works, and it can help counter low self esteem via narcissism maxxing.
Real, I'm going to embrace the hyperindividualism that people tend to think is an altright dog whistle, it's probably going to help my life.

Last edited:
Based thread, let the weak part of you die and let the strong part of you thrive

Brian Blakes are doomed, Philip Blakes thrive

I will try being cold hearted in real life instead of the internet

I will be the person I was back in 2018