Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want Putin to destroy this world already

M

Murdoch89

Only good foid is a dead foid
★★★★★
I'm fucking sick of living like this, I'm fucking sick of normies fucking each other every single fucking night, I can't stand the fact that future generations are going to be fucking every fucking single night, literally I'm just sick of the fact that I never get sex, so by that account if I can't get sex. THEN NO ONE SHOULD.
Putin just nuke us to kingdom come

soon goyim
soon:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

the collapse is coming
the savage ruthless barbarian is coming for foids:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

This will never happen, we will continue to rot while normies have sex everyday

Its been 100 years since ww1 , war could Happen or they do It with vacines and nwo install

Its been 100 years since ww1 , war could Happen or they do It with vacines and nwo install

bra its gonna happen, you just gotta be a prepercel to survive

we have a very unstable world right now both economically and tension wise

Do you boyos have the feeling that you would want to push it over the edge? I do.
Hope this shitshow goes to hell, all of it.

i hate babies

Based. WW3 Maxx.

I really hope that Tel Aviv gets nuked in this conflict

the collapse is coming
the savage ruthless barbarian is coming for foids:feelsdevil::feelsdevil:
Berlinmovie02 540 a73ea0672ff71294bccaf9055c48641b569aab6b

bra its gonna happen, you just gotta be a prepercel to survive

we have a very unstable world right now both economically and tension wise
Most people are unprepared and ignorant as fuck right now , man Got weak with female indoctrination and are unable to optain Sex in General.

Would Be kinda funny to See Bombers nearby raining Splitter grenades , knowing that this is It.

I think the west is too cucked to launch retaliation strikes. They'd just starve the population with crippling sanctions until the Russian population forces Putin out.

Putin is in a weak position. That is why he mentioned recently how he's not fuckin around (bluffing) this time with nukes.

Also in a recent meeting with his buddy Xi, he mentioned Taiwan and how Russia backs China on Taiwan. But China didn't mention Ukraine and Chinese state media is even calling for cease fire on both sides. Because China, is or was a friend of Ukraine. That may or may not have offended Russia, who knows...

The truth is Russia can't take on NATO/USA alone in a conventional war. Neither can China take on the US Pacific fleet and the F-35s, F22s, B2 bombers, and F-15s and needs Russia as well. China realizes it needs a Eurasian buddy (Russia) to secure its Eurasian trade routes in case China loses in the pacific and the US pacific fleet controls the shipping lanes.

I truly don't think that the world wants a western led world order. Countries in Latin America, Africa, and Eurasia (And South Asia), view America and its western allies, as hypocritical, racist, globohomo bullies that practice economic terrorism and coercion. That is why BRICS is even a thing. The only legitimate American nuthuggers I can think of is South Korea and the Philippines. Koreans historically, have always been known to be submissive nuthuggers to the hegemon of the time.

Last edited:
Putin is in a weak position. That is why he mentioned recently how he's not fuckin around (bluffing) this time with nukes.

Also in a recent meeting with his buddy Xi, he mentioned Taiwan and how Russia backs China on Taiwan. But China didn't mention Ukraine and Chinese state media is even calling for cease fire on both sides. Because China, is or was a friend of Ukraine. That may or may not have offended Russia, who knows...

The truth is Russia can't take on NATO/USA alone in a conventional war. Neither can China take on the US Pacific fleet and the F-35s, F22s, B2 bombers, and F-15s and needs Russia as well. China realizes it needs a Eurasian buddy (Russia) to secure its Eurasian trade routes in case China loses in the pacific and the US pacific fleet controls the shipping lanes.

I truly don't think that the world wants a western led world order. Countries in Latin America, Africa, and Eurasia (And South Asia), view America and its western allies, as hypocritical, racist, globohomo bullies that practice economic terrorism and coercion. That is why BRICS is even a thing. The only legitimate American nuthuggers I can think of is South Korea and the Philippines. Koreans historically, have always been known to be submissive nuthuggers to the hegemon of the time.
Non-Western world is partially to blame. If you look at military budgets of many non-Western countries, they aren't impressive even if these countries have relatively large economies. E.g. Indonesia, Brazil, Argentina, Thailand and even China. Chinese can invest billions of $ in creating new superweapons and wipe globohomo US fleet in a few minutes. Instead they invest in many non-military fields.
Or Argentina. They were humilated in 1982 and instead of mobilizing for victory and destroying British forces in Folklands they act too amorphous.

I'm fucking sick of living like this, I'm fucking sick of normies fucking each other every single fucking night, I can't stand the fact that future generations are going to be fucking every fucking single night, literally I'm just sick of the fact that I never get sex, so by that account if I can't get sex. THEN NO ONE SHOULD.
Putin just nuke us to kingdom come
Heil putin, just one button push away from liberation

I have always enjoyed watching post-apocalyptic films. There's just something incredibly appealing about a lawless world where anyone can do whatever that want and get away with it. The weak should fear the strong.

Same. Can't wait for this shit to end.

Truth be told he can't and won't do shit. He's a slave to a higher power just like everyone else.

I don't think he will, but I wish he would with all my heart.
End this irredeemable, freak show of a civilization already.

Thatd be great. I hate humanity.

This will never happen, we will continue to rot while normies have sex everyday
Sadly this is the fucking harsh bitter truth we need to accept someday.
Clown life will sadly go on.

Anything this evil is just gonna last forever

Based high IQ analysis.