Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want power

• Thread starter Deleted member 20659
  • Start date
Deleted member 20659

Deleted member 20659

Banned
-
Just passed closed to a mechanical officine and realized i really want to have power over some part of existence. Maybe some spatial location, or virtual space. Some skills, a craft, or even an abstract/linguistic discipline. I just want mastery over something, an activity i can engage in to generate some value. I feel worthless and disconnected from everything, I can only see the world superficially, from a distance

I'm sorry you no get reply
CE3769E6-0BB3-45C5-91E2-FE4215229D99.gif

I can relate to this. I have the desire of gaining power as well. At this point, it feels like my life just passes by in front of my own eyes, and that I only exist as a spectator to it.

Back from your ban already? Have you renounced your postmaxxing ways?

Just passed closed to a mechanical officine and realized i really want to have power over some part of existence. Maybe some spatial location, or virtual space. Some skills, a craft, or even an abstract/linguistic discipline.

I also want to have power. It is everything. This is why I want and need to drive. I want to have power over my own life.

Yeah man the car is one of the most purest symbols of power i can think of

And when I think about all the females who can drive so easily, I really have to puke. This is too emasculating.

I want to take over this world with the help of my fellowcels

just want mastery over something, an activity i can engage in to generate some value. I feel worthless and disconnected from everything
Me too...
It has been years that I'm trying to discover what I want to do with my life and I think I finally found out what I want to do, but I need money and time so I'm trying to do a long-term plan to accomplish that...
I don't want to be a worthless materialistic wagecuck because life is just one so I decide to do what I believe it's better for me.
everyone wants power, but no one wants the responsability that comes with power so I think the right thing to seek is a peaceful and meaningful life over power.

U-u have power over urself inkel!! It's all in your mind :soy:

I refuse to believe that there are no people plotting world domination with their internet friends as we speak. This must be happening somewhere

. Some skills, a craft, or even an abstract/linguistic discipline. I just want mastery over something, an activity i can engage in to generate some value. I feel worthless and disconnected from everything, I can only see the world superficially, from a distance
This, why everyone always ignores this types of threads.I envy everyone of you who has an established cope, because at least you have something to be proud of, a skill you mastered, something your are expert in.It can be everything being a weeb, studying a language, programming... It's incredibly sui fuel not having an established cope

UNLIMITED POWERRRRRRR

And when I think about all the females who can drive so easily, I really have to puke. This is too emasculating.
femoids drive like spastics and endanger their own life lmfao

Anything can turn into a cope if you try hard enough tbh