Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I want other men to fail and die

• Thread starter DolfTheRealestCel
  • Start date
D

DolfTheRealestCel

Self-banned
-
No, F*ck you
I don't want to help my "brocels" ascending, I don't want any male to succeed in life, if I could, I would murder every male and gather women as sex slaves.

If a woman would give me the Sex I am owed, I would immidiately backstab my family and friends and would make fun of Incels.

This is the only reason why no one cares about male mental health, because we ALL want to have everything and dgaf about others, actively want them to die in order to impregnate as many women as possible.

Laws are there to protect Chad from subhumans like me figuring out the reason to be alive, which is young pussy, and murdering him in order to get that by force.

This is why you're inkwel GrAY

the baiting greyfags (IT infiltrators) are getting so boring

If you would murder all men you wouldn't be able to survive without food or electricity or running water (men are producing and maintaining them). So good luck having a harem you wouldn't be having fun for that long :feelskek:

Post in sewers

No, F*ck you
I don't want to help my "brocels" ascending, I don't want any male to succeed in life, if I could, I would murder every male and gather women as sex slaves.

If a woman would give me the Sex I am owed, I would immidiately backstab my family and friends and would make fun of Incels.

This is the only reason why no one cares about male mental health, because we ALL want to have everything and dgaf about others, actively want them to die in order to impregnate as many women as possible.

Laws are there to protect Chad from subhumans like me figuring out the reason to be alive, which is young pussy, and murdering him in order to get that by force.
is the reason normies are punching down on incels in real life

EVERY MAN HAS THIS SUBCONSCIOUS DRIVE TO FUCK OVER THE OTHER MAN TO "LOOK BETTER" OR IMPRESS WOMEN AROUND HIM, THE EASIEST TARGET IS INCELS, THUS IN ANY SCENARIO INCELS GET THE WORST END OF THE DEAL.

fix the problem or become part of the problem

is the reason normies are punching down on incels in real life

EVERY MAN HAS THIS SUBCONSCIOUS DRIVE TO FUCK OVER THE OTHER MAN TO "LOOK BETTER" OR IMPRESS WOMEN AROUND HIM, THE EASIEST TARGET IS INCELS, THUS IN ANY SCENARIO INCELS GET THE WORST END OF THE DEAL.

fix the problem or become part of the problem
Incels are Incels because of their genetics. If would get guaranteed young pussy, I would totally be part of the problem.

I literally get backlash because I say the one uncomfortable truth even Incels deny:
If we would get sex, we would be exactly as cancerous as bullying normies.

Last edited:
Dnr, I lost a few grey cells by reading this

No, I don't want most men to fail. The only men I want to fail are men interested in women I like, and they should only fail to get with these women, but there is even one exception. I really liked a classmate of mine, she was really nice, but then I met her boyfriend and he was a totally great guy and I was just happy for them because they seemed to fit together so well.

Incels are Incels because of their genetics. If would get guaranteed young pussy, I would totally be part of the problem.

I literally get backlash because I say the one uncomfortable truth even Incels deny:
If we would get sex, we would be exactly as cancerous as bullying normies.
BUT I WOULDNT THOUGH

YOUR SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF ME, A PERSON YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ON THE INTERNET, BRAIN DEAD IQ.

Just because the majority has no morals doesnt mean I dont have morals, AND LIVE BY THEM, AND I CAN BACK UP WHAT I SAY IN REAL LIFE AND YOU CAN SEE ON EVERY POST I MADE HOW I BACK IT UP.

YOUR USING THIS AS A MORAL ESCAPE ROUTE TO BE A PRICK, THERE IS AN OPTION DONT BE A PRICK.

ALSO BEING A PRICK IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR FACE, THIS HERRR DERRR AS SOON AS YOUR ATTRACTIVE YOU BECOME A NORMIE IS PATHETIC IQ.

You dont erase who you are in one change without the other 25 years having an impact, also being an attractive person YOU HAVE EVEN LESS REASON TO BE AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT AND HAVE A CHANCE.

Last edited:
BUT I WOULDNT THOUGH

YOUR SPEAKING ON BEHALF OF ME, A PERSON YOU DONT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ON THE INTERNET, BRAIN DEAD IQ.

Just because the majority has no morals doesnt mean I dont have morals, AND LIVE BY THEM, AND I CAN BACK UP WHAT I SAY IN REAL LIFE AND YOU CAN SEE ON EVERY POST I MADE HOW I BACK IT UP.

YOUR USING THIS AS A MORAL ESCAPE ROUTE TO BE A PRICK, THERE IS AN OPTION DONT BE A PRICK.

ALSO BEING A PRICK IS INDEPENDENT OF YOUR FACE, THIS HERRR DERRR AS SOON AS YOUR ATTRACTIVE YOU BECOME A NORMIE IS PATHETIC IQ.

You dont erase who you are in one change without the other 25 years having an impact, also being an attractive person YOU HAVE EVEN LESS REASON TO BE AN ASSHOLE BECAUSE YOU ACTUALLY HAVE SOMETHING TO BE HAPPY ABOUT AND HAVE A CHANCE.
Lmao, words are meaningless.

I think ITV made a video about it and I myself even saw it irl. As soon as an Incel has a glowup and starts getting women, he will become the most cancerous Normgroid and treats everyone below the totem pole like shit.

We are ALL like that. I would only converse with people where I get something out of it.

We are ALL like that. I would only converse with people where I get something out of it.
No, we are not all like that. It's just that women typically go after high-T-men who are like that, but low-T-men, who are often incels, are often not like that. Of course if you have high T but are still ugly in other areas you can be like that and still an incel, but well, not everyone.

No, we are not all like that. It's just that women typically go after high-T-men who are like that, but low-T-men, who are often incels, are often not like that. Of course if you have high T but are still ugly in other areas you can be like that and still an incel, but well, not everyone.
Incels are high T because we have an unfulfilled sex drive, also me and most guys I know who bench above 140 kg are usually full blown Incels or barely have any success with women and there are no men who bench anywhere near that that have low testosterone.

Incels are high T because we have an unfulfilled sex drive, also me and most guys I know who bench above 140 kg are usually full blown Incels or barely have any success with women and there are no men who bench anywhere near that that have low testosterone.
How many low T men who have plenty of sex?

How many friends do you have?

yes, too many incel seem to be so proud of being blackpilled, being incel shouldnt be anything to brag about if i can get out of it i would in a heartbeat

You deserve the life you got

No, F*ck you

GrAY fag

Giphy

tell us what you really think about life

tell us what you really think about life
The only reason we exist is to impregnate young hot fertile pussy.
If I can't have that, no one should. This is a normal mentally healthy response to the lack of something as essential as eating and drinking.

Lmao, words are meaningless.

I think ITV made a video about it and I myself even saw it irl. As soon as an Incel has a glowup and starts getting women, he will become the most cancerous Normgroid and treats everyone below the totem pole like shit.

PRECSISELY

YOU MISSED THE WHOLE PART WHERE I SAID I COULD AND WOULD IF YOU ACTUALLY KNEW ME BACK IT UP

YOUR WHOLE POSITION IS AUTOMATICALLY ASSUMING IM ACTING LIKE ONE OF THESE CLOWNS A LITERAL HYPOCRITE.

WHEN YOU LITERALLY ZERO EVIDENCE BACKING IT UP, YOUR ASSUMING THE WORST CASE BASED ON WHAT EVERY OTHER CLOWN IS DOING, LOOK AT MY POSTS LOOK AT THE NATURE OF THEM, ITS THE SAME NARRATIVE ALL THE TIME, THERE IS NO HYPOSCRISY.

THE REASON I DONT ACT LIKE THESE CLOWNS IS BECAUSE THEY LOOK LIKE A FUCKING IDIOT A LITERAL HYPOCRITE, ONCE YOU BEHAVE LIKE THESE YOU ARE THE CLOWNS YOU MORON, YOU SINK YOUR WHOLE POSITION IF YOU ARE BEHAVING IN THE SAME MANNER. YOU LITERALLY HAVE SHIT AS YOU ARE AS BAD AS THEM, THERE IS NO DISTINCTION.

WHY THE FUCK DO I WANT TO BE LIKE THAT.

Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55
Peterx55

yes, too many incel seem to be so proud of being blackpilled, being incel shouldnt be anything to brag about if i can get out of it i would in a heartbeat
Normie life sucks now it's incel or Chad tbh

Normie life sucks now it's incel or Chad tbh
id have to disagree, id rather be normie than incel. ive live alone with 'blackpill' for too long now and theres nothing there in this 'blackpill' thing. maybe u dont feel as lonely yet cause u still have friends or family but i have no one i need at least someone i can talk to

id have to disagree, id rather be normie than incel. ive live alone with 'blackpill' for too long now and theres nothing there in this 'blackpill' thing. maybe u dont feel as lonely yet cause u still have friends or family but i have no one i need at least someone i can talk to
I have mother and brothers but they are royally blue pilled.. no friends nev had gf... I'm telling u poor nigger normie is pretty shitty.. atleast noone is there to remind you everyday that you being a piece of shit is completely your fault and that you should be excited about going to work at restaurant in your 30s.

No, F*ck you

agreed

shut the fuck up how can you talk so much bullshit go on reddit with your bro science you low iq fag

The rage I feel when a 10 is spotted from afar, but will be fucked by some other champ. This is a brutal rotational field I have to cope through everyday, every second the thought passes my mind.

Being Incel = high unfullfilled sex drive = high T
At a certain point your body realizes that you are a cuck who can't reproduce so it shuts off your T production. This is some bro science shit aswell.

That's exactly the behavior the media is trying to portray your average incel.

Get the fuck out off my swamp

I want To kill everyone and become THE last man standing in this world

You need more saliva.

No, F*ck you

Yes it’s called survival of the fittest. That’s always existed but the problem with what you’re saying is that nothing is ever a foids fault.
IMG 1350
Look at how disproportional this shit is. There is a movement that is empowering foids and allowing them to be liberals and feminists and get away with being whores and sleeping with chad only

Title made me lol