Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want orbiters too

• Thread starter Napoleon de Queso
  • Start date
Napoleon de Queso

Napoleon de Queso

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Why other incels can have young femoids as orbiters, but not me. Tfu on ugly femorloids and roasties

If by incels you mean chadcels then because they have Chad looks tfu on Chad

You already have orbiters :feelstrash:

foids should line up in front of my door

If by incels you mean chadcels then because they have Chad looks tfu on Chad
Brendoee has orbiters, and I do not. Do not want go to TV :(

What you talking bout nibba?

jfl at being at taking white"cels" seriously.

"nah bro, im totally a virgin, so Im incel. I just have some ethnic subhumans orbiting me, but they dont count, bro, cuz they arent human".
What you talking bout nibba?
about @BrendioEEE
not so incel

over for knajjdcels

"nah bro, im totally a virgin, so Im incel. I just have some ethnic subhumans orbiting me, but they dont count, bro, cuz they arent human".

about @BrendioEEE
not so incel
Cute young girls count of any race, just they not orbiting me

about @BrendioEEE
not so incel

go on jubilee

What happened to him? Why was he banned?
Before he was fat, he had sex with JBs. Then he found Jesus Christ and became a fatass, and suddenly he wasn't getting sex anymore. But I am in love with Jesus Christ, I appreciate his perfect cock. These foul whores will not have sex with me. I am an incel, he proclaimed. And thus, he spoke for us all as a representative of virgin men

Before he was fat, he had sex with JBs. Then he found Jesus Christ and became a fatass, and suddenly he wasn't getting sex anymore. But I am in love with Jesus Christ, I appreciate his perfect cock. These foul whores will not have sex with me. I am an incel, he proclaimed. And thus, he spoke for us all as a representative of virgin men
yes

@BrendioEEE got his orbiters by putting his face out there. That's the only way.

maybe you could get some if you didn't swipe left on 99.5% of teen girls on Tinder

maybe you could get some if you didn't swipe left on 99.5% of teen girls on Tinder
But those 99.5% are ugly, or pretty but uncultured. No need orbiters like that

>tfw no orbiters :feelsrope:

Ok,now I orbit u

What you also have to consider is, you're a pedophile. If that news was to get out, the Internet would bury you. If they can't put you in jail, they'll dox you and ruin your life.

What you also have to consider is, you're a pedophile. If that news was to get out, the Internet would bury you. If they can't put you in jail, they'll dox you and ruin your life.
what life?

He explained it in one of his videos though @BrendioEEE
He only had contact to an Asian female online and that is about it.

No no, it's more than that. At least one woman is trying to leave the country to marry him.

No no, it's more than that. At least one woman is trying to leave the country to marry him.

Because she wants to leave her country and she wants to use @BrendioEEE for it.