Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I. WANT. NUCLEAR. WAR. NOWWWWWWWW.

Imagine a man writing about having a "starter wife". He'd be crucified for it.

"You'd never buy a car without test-driving it first, right? "

Bluepill cucks are like starter cars until they upgrade to the lambo chad.

She's a perfectly modern gal, a gorgeous mess of neuroses and contradictions - the kind who never pictured herself married by 27, divorced by 28, and remarried with two toddlers at 35.

So this is what is EXPECTED.

"Oh, my God, it was so easy," she says, exhaling loudly. "I realized, I can get out of this, and he can get out of this, and we can get on with our lives." They sold the condo and split the profits, and that was that. She felt bad about hurting his feelings, but she never doubted her decision. I raise an eyebrow. "Never," she repeats.

Fuck her.

For some, a starter husband is like a starter home — a semicommitment where you're willing to do some of the surface work, like painting the walls, but not the heavy lifting, like gutting the whole foundation; he's just not a long-term investment. Others compare a starter husband to a first job, where you learn some skills and polish your resume before going after the position you really want.

This makes me rage.

Husband - consumable thing
Chad - god, human, person

Imagine a man writing about having a "starter wife". He'd be crucified for it.
A fat starter wife for practice and to impregnate, then ditch for a hotter looking stacy.

So this is what is EXPECTED.

YES, THE MODERN EXPECTATION IS THAT A WOMAN IS AN EMOTIONALLY AND PHYSICALLY BLOWN OUT MESS WITH KIDS FROM ANOTHER MAN AND NO ABILITY TO TRULY LOVE.

THIS IS WHAT IS GLORIFIED.

THIS IS THE EXPECATION.

FEMINIST GENOCIDE NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!

Normie problems.
I'd take a 11 month marriage in a heartbeat (with a pre-nup). It's like having a live-in girlfriend who has to go through a bunch of paperwork to break up with you.
But no girl would want to marry me, not for 11 months, not for 11 days. Fuck my life, seriously.

This angers me. Greatly.

Wow, I'm shocked, SHOCKED.

Well not that shocked.

SHARIA NOW

Attachments

• burning.jpg
    burning.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 72
LMAO'ing @ your life if you marry a foid.

When I see shit like this I like looking at dead whores, like this whore who was butchered and stewed.
20180412_210445.jpg

It brings me catharsis.

"I was married for like, two seconds." That's what Andi says to me today, her enormous kohl-rimmed blue eyes crinkling as she recounts her drive-through union. "It was literally an entry-level marriage."

MARRIAGE IN THE WESTERN WORLD IS DEAD

After graduating from college, Andi jetted off to culinary school in Paris, then switched to journalism, where she climbed the ranks, moving from one semiglamorous job to the next — all the while hooking up, dating, dumping, and moving on.

FEMALES WHORING AROUND TO GET PROMOTIONS

Within months of promising to love and honor and cherish Tucker forever, she knew she had made a huge mistake. The problem? He was boring. "Wholly uncomplicated," as she puts it. The kind of guy who reads Tom Clancy books on the couch and watches Adam Sandler movies while dreaming of white-picket fences. Going to depressing French movies, leapfrogging over the less ambitious on the company ladder — those were the things that excited Andi. "The idea of spending my life with someone like that seemed stifling," she says. "It finally just got to me that he was so...sunny."

WHAT THE FUCK. THIS BITCH WANTS A CHAD WHO HAS A HAREM OF WHORES TO FUCK AND/OR WANTS A MAN TO CHEAT AND ABUSE HER. A SUB6 MALE WHO WILL STAY LOYAL TO HER WILL NOT GIVE HER "TINGLES" (SHE WANTS A DOMINANT ALPHA CHAD TO RUIN HER ROAST BEEF AND CUM ON HER UGLY FACE). WHEN INCELQUEERS SAYS FEMALES WANT A KIND AND RESPECTFUL MAN THEY ARE LYING TO US.

Andi takes a throaty slug of her second raspberry martini, picks at her fish taco, then sits back in her chair. "I think marriage is the new dating and having kids is the new marriage,"

I'LL REPEAT THAT FOR YOU:MARRIAGE IN THE WESTERN WORLD IS DEAD

"This generation is reinventing marriage," says Paul.

But don't call her divorce a failure; in this enlightened world, it was simply a relationship that ran its course. "I think maybe we're moving more toward a serial-marriage society — maybe you have three marriages in your life and several different careers. That's where I'm heading," she says.

FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK IT'S SO OVER IN THE WEST.
FEMALES ARE FUCKING PRIMITIVE DOGS WHO WILL RUIN HUMAN CIVILISATION AS WE KNOW IT.

PACK IT UP BOYS, AND PRAY PUTIN DROPS HIS H-BOMBS ON US

SHARIA LAW NOW | SHARIA LAW NOW | SHARIA LAW NOW

When I see shit like this I like looking at dead whores, like this whore who was butchered and stewed.
20180412_210445.jpg

It brings me catharsis.
I always think of Romans 1:32 and how we have a moral responsibility to have the death penalty for people like this.

20180412_210445.jpg

It brings me catharsis.
Every woman, especially modern, is potential whore, but i don't feel good about raped/slaughtered etc random woman. Only targeted ones, and only when im on ragefuel.

Fucking Trump do it now, your charade is turning into a political bullshit, if you plan to strike do it now, you've already given Syria enough time to move their assets just like last year strike struck an empty airfield, and not all missiles struck JFL
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

MARRIAGE IN THE WESTERN WORLD IS DEAD

FEMALES WHORING AROUND TO GET PROMOTIONS

WHAT THE FUCK. THIS BITCH WANTS A CHAD WHO HAS A HAREM OF WHORES TO FUCK AND/OR WANTS A MAN TO CHEAT AND ABUSE HER. A SUB6 MALE WHO WILL STAY LOYAL TO HER WILL NOT GIVE HER "TINGLES" (SHE WANTS A DOMINANT ALPHA CHAD TO RUIN HER ROAST BEEF AND CUM ON HER UGLY FACE). WHEN INCELQUEERS SAYS FEMALES WANT A KIND AND RESPECTFUL MAN THEY ARE LYING TO US.

I'LL REPEAT THAT FOR YOU:MARRIAGE IN THE WESTERN WORLD IS DEAD

FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUCK IT'S SO OVER IN THE WEST.
FEMALES ARE FUCKING PRIMITIVE DOGS WHO WILL RUIN HUMAN CIVILISATION AS WE KNOW IT.

PACK IT UP BOYS, AND PRAY PUTIN DROPS HIS H-BOMBS ON US

SHARIA LAW NOW | SHARIA LAW NOW | SHARIA LAW NOW
You're absolutely right about everything and this whole thing gives me so much rage I can't even describe it nor can I comprehend it myself. REMINDER THAT GOD LET THE ROMANS BRUTALLY MURDER AND PILLAGE ISRAEL IN 70 AD BECAUSE ISRAEL BECAME APOSTATE DEGENERATES AND WE NEED THE MODERN DEATH PENALTY FOR DEGENERATES

"HURRR DURR WE'RE REINVENTING MARRIAGE"
NO WE'RE FUCKING RUINING IT YOU PIECE OF SCUM

"HURRR DURRR HAVING KIDS IS THE NEW MARRIAGE"
CHILD SUPPORT AND BROKEN HOMES SHOULD NOT BE THE GOAL. FUCK YOU YOU ANIMALISTIC PIECE OF FUCKING TRASH.

MOSAIC LAW NOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Every woman, especially modern, is potential whore, but i don't feel good about raped/slaughtered etc random woman. Only targeted ones, and only when im on ragefuel.
Wasn't a random female. It was the perp's ex-wife.