Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I want my oneitis and thats it.

Linesnap99

Linesnap99

Visionary
★★★★★
Fuck whores, faggots, cucks, chads, stacys, landwhales, zoophiles, furries, my parents, her parents, her bf, teachers. I want my ONEITIS.
I really liked her man. I just , just cant get over her. Never. and that does not make me a cuck, that makes me a man with integrity and standard, I cant just change my FINAL oneitis.

I have several girls that could be all that I want, I do every year and slowly lose them as options.

Did you ask her out?

I understand that because I'm suffering from Obsessive Love Disorder.
I'm obsessed with the same girl since 2018. I see her in my dreams, I think of her constantly, I imagine myself marrying her...

Relatable, I also only care about my oneitis. Have never asked her out. Will one day when I'm better looking.

Chads and Tyrones are enjoying your oneitis

Pathetic, worthless and

Mad max mediocre

Fuck whores, faggots, cucks, chads, stacys, landwhales, zoophiles, furries, my parents, her parents, her bf, teachers. I want my ONEITIS.
I really liked her man. I just , just cant get over her. Never. and that does not make me a cuck, that makes me a man with integrity and standard, I cant just change my FINAL oneitis.
Same :cryfeels: but brocel you gotta accept that she doesn't even you exist, she wouldn't even piss on you to save your life.

She's nothing more than a fantasy you've built up in your mind and projected onto her.

Me too I miss mine and I haven't seen her for almost 4 years.

You forgot:

Fk ethnics, currys and neeguz :feelskek: :feelscry:

I want her too. I still have this warm feeling and the pictures of her and her sexy feet on my phone :cryfeels:

Having oneitis is cucked as hell. I'd rather get into a relationship with any foid as long as she loved me. I cannot afford to be in love with no foid because I am sub5 inkwell and she won't like me back.

Same here. She was the only girl in my life who was....nice to me and thought I was okay enough to hang out with once in a while. I thought I had a chance but it was just in my head.

But now I know that in her eyes I'm nothing more than a ghost from her past.

I've tried to forget her but I can't. :feelscry:

She's getting her shit plowed by a genetically superior man having a oneitis is cuckery

If only a foid loved me in my prime as a fit sub5 teen. now im a fat greasy sub2 adult:feelsrope: