Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want my account to be banned permanently. I'm a fakecel.

Asgard

Asgard

bgie-gov.net
★★★★★
100% - Permaban enforced (expired)
I'm not an incel. I had a girlfriend all along. We're getting married next month. She's pregnant.

I forgot my password, so I'm unable to deactivate my account. Thank you.

Last edited:
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Do a death by mod by saying that you were never incel

I was never an incel. I have a loving girlfriend.

do a death by mod by saying you love BBC.

Xr8sfk7rfdcb1

End your life if true

Everyone here has a gf except me

Fake and gay (congrats on your kid, name it elliot roger)

That's why this world is going down. There aren't even people who can simple close a tab. But at least this nigger can breathe on his own.

Last edited:
Fake and gay (congrats on your kid, name it elliot roger)
Yes. I'm a fakecel with 5+ bodycount, neurotypical and former soccer player in my school team
That's why this world is going down. There aren't even people who can simple close a tab. But at least this nigger can breathe on his own.
Are you dumb? It's like I live rent free in your head. I can't deactivate my fucking account. I forgot my password.

Yes. I'm a fakecel with 5+ bodycount, neurotypical and former soccer player in my school team
Post a pic with your gf or it didnt happen. Why would you spemd a year here if you are such a slayer.

Average thread on Chads.is, folks!

Are you dumb? It's like I live rent free in your head. I can't deactivate my fucking account. I forgot my password.
You dont need a password or something to close a fucking tab on your browser you subhuman.

I'm not an incel. I had a girlfriend all along. We're getting married next month. She's pregnant.

I forgot my password, so I'm unable to deactivate my account. Thank you.
I tried helping u but it looks like you don't want the help

You dont need a password or something to close a fucking tab on your browser you subhuman.
When the retardation is too strong.

You tried to sui by mod yesterday and it didn't work. So this time, larp or not. I'll grant you your wish.

Is that actually true or just a way to gtfo?

Fuck bro it’s over

32f4c142b9aeba26b94a8b27d9e937a6044d7c39_2000x2000.webp

I am so very, very disappointed in you, young man.

Damn. I was starting to think you were based too.