Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want massive inflation to destroy boomer's wealth, social security, and basically the dollar

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Inflation is a giant FUCK YOU to people before you who were successful before you and saved responsibly. Not even gold is a good hedge against it as when the S&P and main indexes rise, gold seems to drop.

But most importantly it fucks over boomers who get social security checks and pensions.

If inflation wipes out all your savings and income, just pull yourself up by the bootstraps you idiotic piece of garbage, boomer.

I know what you mean. But I've managed to save some money and a lot of that has been due to my inceldom and lack of girlfriend/social life so I don't wanna get fucked myself financially due to the China virus induced inflation.

Considering the riots are burning down every local and corporate business they can find, on top of the quarantine already shutting down a lot of stores, the economy is getting raped.

I know what you mean. But I've managed to save some money and a lot of that has been due to my inceldom and lack of girlfriend/social life so I don't wanna get fucked myself financially due to the China virus induced inflation.

It would be illegal and immoral to suggest a way to hedge against inflation and honestly I don't know any real way. I know it's a cunt thing to say but that's how much I hate boomers.

I've been wanting this forever. Fuck boomers, they destroyed our economy with their anti free market practices, racking up a shitload of debt ensuring they live comfortably while our generation struggles to pay their bills.

Boomers are just pawns.

That will fuck everyone over tho

that's kinda the plan of the powers that be. collapse the dollar so they can create a cashless society

@mylifeistrash aren't you disappointed that more boomers didn't die from corona? It was hyped as the boomer remover

I've been wanting this forever. Fuck boomers, they destroyed our economy with their anti free market practices, racking up a shitload of debt ensuring they live comfortably while our generation struggles to pay their bills.
Anti-free market ?

Those boomers sucked wealth and free jobs out of capitalism when it had a huge rival (USSR and communism)
Capitalist economy we see today is just a husk and liberals are still trying to get nutritions off of it.

that would suck, would ruin my money

Not a neet so this is the last thing I want.

Anti-free market ?

Those boomers sucked wealth and free jobs out of capitalism when it had a huge rival (USSR and communism)
Capitalist economy we see today is just a husk and liberals are still trying to get nutritions off of it.
Yeah, shit sucks. Boomers are the biggest leeches ever. We have kids getting arrested for running lemonade stands. Pisses me off.

Boomers have already had their fill of sex having, I don't care about them. If something like incurable genital necrosis were to spread amongst the prime Chads and Stacies that would really be something though.

that would suck, would ruin my money
I know. It would be better if only boomers where affected.

In a way, it's good though. Many people here will make the correct choice and avoid living past 30 so the inflation and ruined economy will be a problem for the living and not the dead.

Because it won't effect you at all bro.

Same here. We are working hard and saving money and these normies are just buying staff, borrowing money from bank to buy more staff they don´t even need. But they are always too big to fail. Meanwhile me alone in my mother´s basement have nothing no matter how much i work, or how good investment i make, i´m in fucking disadvantage. My brother got free car, flat. My cousin got my grandmother house because she was pregnant and didn´t have a place to life, her chadlite husband was unemployed and didn´t own shit.

What normies and IT get for free, incel have to work for it for decade.

Turn the world over like a fucking cop car

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back