Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Want Love

L

Lonely

Self-banned
-
JFL I have never been unconditionally loved by anyone. It's always been "I will love you if you do X or Y"

If a foid came into my life and just gave me true love without expecting anything else in return my life would be complete. A lot of romance and sex would be the best thing ever and a foid caring about me would be amazing. Call me Low T but I've been so deprived of love and affection my whole life it's all I want. I guess this is a :bluepill: cope.

me too I wanna cuddle with my oneitis and hear her whisper in my ear she wants to be with me forever

me too I wanna cuddle with my oneitis and hear her whisper in my ear she wants to be with me forever
Ahhhh I'm gonna coom. That's the best thing I could possibly think of in my head.

No love for you stinky inkwell

JFL I have never been unconditionally loved by anyone. It's always been "I will love you if you do X or Y"

If a foid came into my life and just gave me true love without expecting anything else in return my life would be complete. A lot of romance and sex would be the best thing ever and a foid caring about me would be amazing. Call me Low T but I've been so deprived of love and affection my whole life it's all I want. I guess this is a :bluepill: cope.
fakecel

No love for your GrAY ass face

fucking foids are nothing but a walking lump of meat with no purpose other than to suck dick and waste energy.

if you're truly blackpilled you'll realize your place and quit trying :feelsLSD:

love is something you either get or you dont

you are the retard
you know real truecels couldn;'t betabuxx even if they wanted to
Ohhh look at you big boy. You finally decided to reply to me properly when I insult you. How long did it take for you to muster up enough courage for that? A whole week? Hahaha fucking retard. OP is 16yo and you think he can betabuxx JFl

Ohhh look at you big boy. You finally decided to reply to me properly when I insult you. How long did it take for you to muster up enough courage for that? A whole week? Hahaha fucking retard. OP is 16yo and you think he can betabuxx JFl
he can 9 years later, if he isn't a truecel, which he likey isn;t, because truecels are rare
me? i cannot, even if I wanted to

Last edited:
he can 9 years later, if he isn't a truecel
me? i cannot, even if I wanted to
Betabuxx isn’t ascension you moron. And the only reason you can’t betabuxx is because you are so socially retarded it’s insane. I don’t think you could even get laid if you were a 9/10

Betabuxx isn’t ascension you moron. And the only reason you can’t betabuxx is because you are so socially retarded it’s insane. I don’t think you could even get laid if you were a 9/10
big cope

If a foid came into my life and just gave me true love without expecting anything else in return my life would be complete.
Cuck mindset. And you called yourself high iq the other day? Youngcel faggot :feelsEhh:

You’re the one coping here you stupid fuck. Not everyone is as mind-blowingly cucked and pathetic as you are to consider betabuxxing as an option to look forward to

Motherly love is the only true love that you can get by a foid so if your mother doesn’t love you it’s over

Even chad only gets loved for the looks he provides
Brutal.