Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want kids so bad

It’s better than living with an old sack of shit whore wife. Imagine dedicating your life to an old, saggy version of what dozens of men jizzed in for free. Hell, they probably didn’t even remember your wife’s name the next morning and here you are getting down on one knee for her like a submissive dog. I don’t get it. You have to have 60 iq to get married in current year.

I live in Europe too. It doesn’t matter what race she grows up around. She’ll still be a degenerate. If you manage to move to some village with 10 people and make her work on a farm milking cows all day, eventually she’ll move into a big city and start sucking dicks like there’s no tomorrow. There is no stopping it unless you plan to lock her up in your basement forever.
Your daugher will be a whore. You will spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and decades of your life ensuring that some other guys dick feels good for a few seconds.
thisssssss !!!!!! :yes::yes::yes:

Boring cope
Not every woman is bad
I don't care if 95% are bad, I will live for the 5%
There is no cope good enough to cope with being alone your entire life
If you don't see the difference between girls in a big city and rural area you're just LARPing.
in the coffin fits only one, you're going to die alone anyway

once you been through other people's fuckups you dotn wanna fuck up a kid:fuk: let them stay there in heaven

A lot of youngcels don't understand our pain. It's easy not to think about starting a family when you're 20. But as you reach your late 20s, you begin to realise what a devastating loss remaining childless is, especially when your relatives start having kids. You won't get to love and nurture another human being. You won't have a dependable, caring companion of your own flesh and blood. At best you'll be the creepy uncle. :lul::kys:

People who enjoy childfree lifestyles are socially connected, careermaxxed world travellers in happy relationships. They're not khhv incels. :feelskek:

A lot of youngcels don't understand our pain. It's easy not to think about starting a family when you're 20. But as you reach your late 20s, you begin to realise what a devastating loss remaining childless is, especially when your relatives start having kids. You won't get to love and nurture another human being. You won't have a dependable, caring companion of your own flesh and blood. At best you'll be the creepy uncle. :lul::kys:

People who enjoy childfree lifestyles are socially connected, careermaxxed world travellers in happy relationships. They're not khhv incels. :feelskek:
Exactly
There are a lot of fun things you can do in your life
But the amount of things you can enjoy and get value from your ENTIRE life is very limited, but children is one of them
And even if I had friends, which I don't, it's not fun being in a group where everyone has relationships or kids, you're just gonna feel left out

All that you talked about is very relative brocel, I'm between 24-28 years old and never had the will to put a child in this world. Socially I'm still an incel, but my life still goes on, and I'm managing to deal with other things that I also think is necessary/important. I believe that many incels of this forum think so too. Anyway I respect your point of view.

Surrogacy is a safer option than trying to marry and have kids normally.

I understand your pain though. I plan on having a son via surrogacy when I'm in my late 30s.
I'm 30. I wanted to have kids until I was 28/29, and then

I started to understand that it doesn't matter if I have kids because once I'm dead I'm dead.
And the moment Im dead I won't care if I had kids or not.

Other valid but less important reasons for not having kids:
- I would give my son incel genes
- raising daughter is basically raising one of many Chad's pussy to fuck
- children cost time, money and energy which I could use to make me happy
- my father is shit human being so he deserve his genes not to reproduce
- most women use children to suck some money from daddy for herself - its rare for women to spend 200% alimony value on kids (100% alimony value from dad and 100% alimony value from mom).
This doesn't apply if you go the surrogacy route and you use supermodel eggs to help fix your shit genes. Besides, artificial wombs and sexbots should be here by 2070 at the absolute latest. So your son and grandson and so on might not even need to deal with women ever again, so their appearance may not be as important.

Why are you not an antinatalist yet?
Because the future belongs to those who show up. Blackpillers must have children so that our sons (who will be blackpilled from a very early age) spread it amongst their peers, ensuring that more males break free of the chains of gynocentric society.
I legit don’t get why anyone would do this to themselves. I could be a billionaire gigachad and I wouldn’t want kids. Life is all about slaying prime teen pussy.
I'd imagine that shit would get old. Even chads settle down at some point.

Surrogacy is a safer option than trying to marry and have kids normally.

I understand your pain though. I plan on having a son via surrogacy when I'm in my late 30s.

This doesn't apply if you go the surrogacy route and you use supermodel eggs to help fix your shit genes. Besides, artificial wombs and sexbots should be here by 2070 at the absolute latest. So your son and grandson and so on might not even need to deal with women ever again, so their appearance may not be as important.

Because the future belongs to those who show up. Blackpillers must have children so that our sons (who will be blackpilled from a very early age) spread it amongst their peers, ensuring that more males break free of the chains of gynocentric society.

I'd imagine that shit would get old. Even chads settle down at some point.
Having a subhuman, second-hand whore wife would get old too.

as a curry wizardcel I understand you bra:cryfeels::cryfeels:

I also want kids but the current environment is not healthy for them.

also you either get a giga whore daughter or a retard beta incel son

I have no desire.

However:

VIJC6NVVASB70NFE9JDB

Not to sound like a redditor, but the mere idea of having kids makes me want to vomit.
Imagine settling down with some hag and ruining whatever garbage of a body she has left by making her shit out annoying, screaming children. Good luck if you have a daughter. Enjoy spending thousands of dollars and decades of your life raising a hole for another man’s enjoyment.

I legit don’t get why anyone would do this to themselves. I could be a billionaire gigachad and I wouldn’t want kids. Life is all about slaying prime teen pussy.

It’s better than living with an old sack of shit whore wife. Imagine dedicating your life to an old, saggy version of what dozens of men jizzed in for free. Hell, they probably didn’t even remember your wife’s name the next morning and here you are getting down on one knee for her like a submissive dog. I don’t get it. You have to have 60 iq to get married in current year.

I live in Europe too. It doesn’t matter what race she grows up around. She’ll still be a degenerate. If you manage to move to some village with 10 people and make her work on a farm milking cows all day, eventually she’ll move into a big city and start sucking dicks like there’s no tomorrow. There is no stopping it unless you plan to lock her up in your basement forever.
Your daugher will be a whore. You will spend hundreds of thousands of dollars and decades of your life ensuring that some other guys dick feels good for a few seconds.
32 and childfree antinatalist. People who want kids (especially "blackpillers") are low IQ dipshits who can't see the forest for the trees or see beyond their own selfish biology.

Your son = incel 99% chance
Your daughter = whore 100% chance
Your wife = cock carousel veteran seeking betabucks

One of the few things that gives me any solace is knowing I will never reproduce and pass on more trauma. Fuck this gay earth.

Your son = incel 99% chance
Your daughter = whore 100% chance
Your wife = cock carousel veteran seeking betabucks

One of the few things that gives me any solace is knowing I will never reproduce and pass on more trauma. Fuck this gay earth.

I’d love to have my own family. Settle in a nice suburban house with a wife that loves me and then I provide for my kids in a nice job :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

> Creating your own humans who you will love and who will love you until you die

just lol.you live in a complete la la land if you actually believe this.Do you know how many sons and daughters turn agaisn't their father as soon as their mothers mention even single thing that can be considered "bad"(and is probably a lie too) agaisn't the dad?Do you realize that your kids will barely care or think about you as soon as they are out of your house or payroll? just go to a care home and ask around. do you know how many kids know that one of the parents are cheating but don't say anything? You know how many parents struggle with their kids daily despite being "decent"? don't you see daily how many women bring a huge ammount of dishonour to their parents by becoming nothing more then a cum dump?

this idea that kids will love you for all eternity and try their best to serve the family is a complete joke.

Not to sound like a redditor, but the mere idea of having kids makes me want to vomit.
Imagine settling down with some hag and ruining whatever garbage of a body she has left by making her shit out annoying, screaming children. Good luck if you have a daughter. Enjoy spending thousands of dollars and decades of your life raising a hole for another man’s enjoyment.

:yes::yes::yes:

> Creating your own humans who you will love and who will love you until you die

just lol.you live in a complete la la land if you actually believe this.Do you know how many sons and daughters turn agaisn't their father as soon as their mothers mention even single thing that can be considered "bad"(and is probably a lie too) agaisn't the dad?Do you realize that your kids will barely care or think about you as soon as they are out of your house or payroll? just go to a care home and ask around. do you know how many kids know that one of the parents are cheating but don't say anything? You know how many parents struggle with their kids daily despite being "decent"? don't you see daily how many women bring a huge ammount of dishonour to their parents by becoming nothing more then a cum dump?

this idea that kids will love you for all eternity and try their best to serve the family is a complete joke.
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::bigbrain:

It cannot work in today's world.

There's nothing comparable to having kids

Creating your own humans who you will love and who will love you until you die

I'm 27 and still autistic, poor, fat and ugly.

I just want my own little house with kids and a wife. You can take on the whole world if you have that.
They're expensive as fuck, and annoying. You literally said you want to live in a small house with some aging cunt, and little kids running around.

Kids are a huuuuuge gamble

Blackpillers must have children so that our sons (who will be blackpilled from a very early age) spread it amongst their peers, ensuring that more males break free of the chains of gynocentric society.
They will live in suffering and die eventually. It's very selfish to bring another person into this world, especially if you're not a rich Chad.

They will live in suffering and die eventually. It's very selfish to bring another person into this world, especially if you're not a rich Chad.
Our suffering is caused by our poor genetics, poor social conditioning, and indoctrination of bluepill ideology. Imagine if you were blackpilled at 6 or 7 versus 20 or 27? Imagine if you understood the importance of looks and social capital. Imagine if your parents put you on HGH when you were projected to be a manlet versus not doing so. Imagine having a father who understands the world versus just living in it.

Blackpillers need to continue on. Our sons will be improved versions of ourselves. They might even be Chad, if the genetic lottery pays out. You can increase your odds by doing everything you can to improve their genes pre birth. Most people don't specifically design their kids because they are careless. You can.

meh fuck that, life is suffering, kids are annoying little shits, and I would be a shit dad bcs im depressed, lazy and have anger issues

Inceldom gets worse before it gets better.

Late 20s / early 30s was the worst, that was when I really felt the fear of missing out on having a family, and then spent some time grieving that whole life that I really wanted but wasn't going to have.

Given that this website is full of pedofags, I really did think you wanted to fuck kids when I saw that title :feelskek:

I'm relieved, and I also understand your pain.

:feelsmusic:

Our suffering is caused by our poor genetics, poor social conditioning, and indoctrination of bluepill ideology. Imagine if you were blackpilled at 6 or 7 versus 20 or 27? Imagine if you understood the importance of looks and social capital. Imagine if your parents put you on HGH when you were projected to be a manlet versus not doing so. Imagine having a father who understands the world versus just living in it.

Blackpillers need to continue on. Our sons will be improved versions of ourselves. They might even be Chad, if the genetic lottery pays out. You can increase your odds by doing everything you can to improve their genes pre birth. Most people don't specifically design their kids because they are careless. You can.
Life is suffering. Everybody dies. Aging is inevitable too. You can also get extremely sick, for example. Tall and handsome people may get sick too.

Life is suffering. Everybody dies. Aging is inevitable too. You can also get extremely sick, for example. Tall and handsome people may get sick too.
If you truly believe this, then suicide is the logical conclusion of your beliefs. I don't view suicide as a productive use of time for blackpillers. People can get sick, but that shouldn't stop us from trying to make the world a better place for people like us.

then suicide is the logical conclusion of your beliefs
Being an antinatalist doesn't necessarily mean being suicidal. Although in my case, suicide isn't a bad option. This world is fucked-up and nodody can win in fact.
I, for instance, hate my parents for bringing me into this shitty place. I wish I'd never been born.

Last edited: