Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want Incel Content

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
@BummerDrummer can you a start series called Incel Interviews, it could be an charlie rose esque thing with you the interviewer interviewing the fellow cels on this forum. What do you think?

Also, more incel arguements when?

And just to add no personal or sensitive info will be there.

@BummerDrummer can you a start series called Incel Interviews, it could be an charlie rose esque thing with you the interviewer interviewing the fellow cels on this forum. What do you think?

Also, more incel arguements when?

And just to add no personal or sensitive info will be there.
Yeah ,and events would be cool like days of summer in site

I want @mental_out dead

Exactly. We need to capitalize on this opportunity tbh. :feelsokman::feelsautistic:

I thought the conflict was resolved between you two. What happened? :feelsbadman:
Yeah, it could be fun

Interview me you GODDAMNED game playing retard!
@BummerDrummer

Interview me you GODDAMNED game playing retard!
@BummerDrummer
Exactly. It would be refreshing to hear your perspective. @BummerDrummer make it happen. :feelsautistic::feelsokman:

Exactly. It would be refreshing to hear your perspective. @BummerDrummer make it happen. :feelsautistic::feelsokman:
Even though he's a coper, i trust that lil nazzy bastard...

Id watch or partake maby, most times everyone making inkler content is usually 16 year old LARPer though :feelsLSD:
Don't worry, bummer is a well informed and well read and spoken fellow cel. He will make sure that the interview is nuanced and coherent.