Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i want hypergamy to increase to the point of societal destruction

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
i want women in their 40s/50s still riding the cock carousel and waiting for a 25 year old chad

i want the birth rate to be .2 babies for every 2 people

i want 99.9% of men to become incel

i want this mother fucker to burn down in a spectacular fashion

The descent to degeneracy has only begun. The West will fall and burn to the ground. The path of Destruction and Ruin has been embarked upon.

I want foids to cry on their knees, begging you to let them deepthroat you in exchange for food, protection and shelter.

I want foids selling their daughters as sex slaves to survive.

same tbh. society is too far gone to reverse the damage done, so fuck it, i want to watch it all burn. hopefully in our lifetime we'll see it.

I want foids to cry on their knees, begging you to let them deepthroat you in exchange for food, protection and shelter.

Thats the dream homie

i want women in their 40s/50s still riding the cock carousel and waiting for a 25 year old chad

i want the birth rate to be .2 babies for every 2 people

i want 99.9% of men to become incel

i want this mother fucker to burn down in a spectacular fashion
:feelshmm: good thinking!

@Chris_Jones

same tbh. society is too far gone to reverse the damage done, so fuck it, i want to watch it all burn. hopefully in our lifetime we'll see it.

yup

i let go of that bluepill find a loving woman shit in my early 20s

almost 31 now...

it's been over for me the moment i was born

our destiny is now to burn this mother fucker down to the ground and salt the earth

That would be my dream world. I wouldn't hate foids at all anymore.

I want a totally unbiased and rational world. Thats it.

we need a supER hERo, we already have the tragic backstories to go with them

Islam will takr over western if the degeneracy in the western continues.

But even the refugee muslils are not foilowing their religion properly, so they would also be as degenerated as the western ppl if they were less ugly.

Its over for this world srs

That’s where it’s headed now anyways. Just wait for harems to become trendy. The US will eventually turn into the jungle and then there will be 300 million refugees trying to get out of here and go to the next country and collapse that too.

Just be an accelerationist theory

We will all be dead before anything significant happens.

Till that time we just have to sit this nightmare out :feels:

We will all be dead before anything significant happens.

Till that time we just have to sit this nightmare out :feels:

Dunno. Everything nowadays happens so fast. Japan is incel and incel-ish in big percentage, and it's getting worse and worse. In China there are MILLIONS of guys that don't have ANY chance of having women even if all chinese men were changs(spoiler: they are not), because there are not enough women there. In Europe every year there are more and more refugees and something like 3/4 of them are men.
While Japan can just quietly get weaker and have problems with lonely(and especially lonely old) people, situation in Europe can get critical in next 20 or 40 years because bulk of those refugees are half savages with low IQ and low inhib. If they feel "sexual emergency" they will act upon it, meanwhile western cuckropeans will just look the other way, and accuse of racism anyone that will try to do something with it. Until of course it gonna get just too bad to look the other way.
It's just history repeating itself. Before Nazi Germany there was Weimar Republic, degenerate to the core. There will be no Hitler v. 2, it will be something/someone different yet Europe will change as hell in next decades. Most of people on this board will live I don't know 50 another years? Before 1914 there was a long time of peace and stability too(pretty much since Franco-Prussian war), and look what happened after that. It's just nowadays it's not gonna be country vs country, but group in given country vs another group in given country

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back