Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want foids to fear me

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
I want them to be terrified by my very presence, not in a disgusted way but in a genuinely scared way, the same way a rabbit is frightened by a wolf. I want to burn their homes down,sabotage their lives and inflict mental and physical pain for revenge (on skyblock)

Taking the evilmaxxing route, are we? There are worse paths to take.

Go out at night in a ski mask and go screeching after them in a wealthier area, as to avoid white knighting possible thugmaxxers or armed cucks ready to defend fellow kweens from any harm; in the regular day, try gymmaxxing to instantly strike fear in the hearts of foids, as a physically unattractive male they already detest, but who now poses a threat. :society:

Go out at night in a ski mask and go screeching after them in a wealthier area, as to avoid white knighting possible thugmaxxers or armed cucks ready to defend fellow kweens from any harm; in the regular day, try gymmaxxing to instantly strike fear in the hearts of foids, as a physically unattractive male they already detest, but who now poses a threat. :society:
Thanks for the advice brocel

They already are rofl

you dont need to do anything
I agree.
If Nonoventor is actually around 6'4 and ugly, I don't see why you wouldn't get the fear reaction like this case unless the women are afraid of being called racist because they are black.

From what I saw in cases like public schools, there seems to be greater tolerance for ethnics compared to white even if they do bad things because of political correctness to not get called racist.

OP is glowing too hard.

I want them to be terrified by my very presence, not in a disgusted way but in a genuinely scared way, the same way a rabbit is frightened by a wolf. I want to burn their homes down,sabotage their lives and inflict mental and physical pain for revenge (on skyblock)
How tall are you? Big frame? Otherwise no foid will be impressed or fearful

How tall are you? Big frame? Otherwise no foid will be impressed or fearful
6'4, as for my frame somewhat thinn but I can compensate by wearing a large coat

Already there without trying, if you're sub3 4 life, better ogremaxx rn.
It's not as fun as it sounds though, you'll only get few chances to bully normies, toilets, weak chads, and get away with it.