Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I WANT FOIDS TO DIVORCE RAPE 100% OF THEIR HUSBANDS

BreezyHills

BreezyHills

I want to clap some PAWG CHEEKS
★★★
I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SEX HAVER MALES WHO GET PUSSY EVERYDAY AND HAVE DATED + FUCKED NUMEROUS TIMES IN THE PAST WITH OTHER FOIDS.

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED IN THE ASS BY YOUR WIVES YOU FUCKING SATANIC FUCKING SHITFACES. @Cautious Raven

YOU DESERVE NO SYMPATHY.

You want more men to suffer in this gynocentric world ?? :dafuckfeels: Are you a foid ??

idk i still have some pity for men, even sexhavers (but not chads)

You want more men to suffer in this gynocentric world ?? :dafuckfeels: Are you a foid ??
I WANT ALL SEX HAVERS TO SUFFER. MEN WHO MOG ME BY HAVING GFS AND SUBSEQUENTLY GETTING MARRIED SHOULD ALL GET FUCKING RAPED BRUTALLY AS FUCKING RETRIBUTION FOR LEAVING KHHVS LIKE ME TO ROT ALONE.

idk i still have some pity for men, even sexhavers (but not chads)
I don't have pity for them because they aren't khhvs, they aren't virgins, they don't know what pain feels like.

Just feel bad for normies who would shit on you for being a social outcast with permanent foid repellent theory

I DON'T FUCKING GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT SEX HAVER MALES WHO GET PUSSY EVERYDAY AND HAVE DATED + FUCKED NUMEROUS TIMES IN THE PAST WITH OTHER FOIDS.

I HOPE YOU GET RAPED IN THE ASS BY YOUR WIVES YOU FUCKING SATANIC FUCKING SHITFACES. @Cautious Raven

YOU DESERVE NO SYMPATHY.
You are satanic. Full of evil thoughts and hate. But nice projection.
They're sinners, if they had premarital sex.
I don't care about these idiots. Why should they live rent-free in my head?

@Mark5336 Take a good look at the cuckolds here

Should I get my law degree and run a divorce mill?

I WANT ALL SEX HAVERS TO SUFFER. MEN WHO MOG ME BY HAVING GFS AND SUBSEQUENTLY GETTING MARRIED SHOULD ALL GET FUCKING RAPED BRUTALLY AS FUCKING RETRIBUTION FOR LEAVING KHHVS LIKE ME TO ROT ALONE.
No matter how many suffer, you'll forever be an incel.

Most married men dont even have sex, they are usually some Oofy Doofy cucks who can be happy when they get pussy once in a blue moon

Most married men dont even have sex, they are usually some Oofy Doofy cucks who can be happy when they get pussy once in a blue moon
Good for them, they should suffer for their days of dating while the incels of their time rotted alone.

@Mark5336 Take a good look at the cuckolds here
Marrying itself is cucked nowadays, those poor idiots thinking they succeded in life after paying for a wedding with a foid filled with cum of countless guys. :feelshaha:

Lifefuel for rich (Richard) coper

It shall be, As you wish, Saar

66393.jpg