Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I want early 2010's youtube back

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Whatever happened to the nobodies talking into a crappy camera vlog style in their bedroom for 10 subscribers, now it's like everyone is trying to be a brand and make flashy videos like they're a TV studio and only 30 seconds of the video is even relevant.

The search function can fuck off too.

Same I barely watch YouTube anymore

Last edited:
Same Man , That YouTube Was Such A Great Cope While Nowadays It Is The Complete Opposite Of A Cope

The algorithm hides anything incel related that's actually made by incels.
Yeah Exactly Man , I Tried To Even Picklock The Algorithm To Find Anything But It Still Hides Away All Of It

2007-2012ish YouTube was the best. It's just TV 2.0 now.
Anyone remembers the Star ratings and the annotations you could add to videos?

i don't care about youtube

Yeah Exactly Man , I Tried To Even Picklock The Algorithm To Find Anything But It Still Hides Away All Of It
Been searching for new incel channels to watch for over an hour now and nothing is coming up, all I'm getting for news videos are PUA guys or redpill bros such as Hamza and foids making fun of incels.

Can't find any ugly looking guys just talking into their cameras anymore, the Todd Thundercocks of youtube are buried and placed into virtual sandboxes and you can only find them if you already know their channel name.
2007-2012ish YouTube was the best. It's just TV 2.0 now.
Anyone remembers the Star ratings and the annotations you could add to videos?
Yes, those were the golden times. Video quality was good enough and it hadn't been infected by jews yet.
I still do, mostly to listen to music.
It's hard to beat youtube+ublock origin for music.

Last edited:
It was the best. Also no ads.

I miss 2010s in general.