Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want complete ownership over female flesh to use and abuse as thorough as I can. This is literally women's purpose and job in life!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Women get pleasure and deep primordial validation and fulfillment from having their naked flesh being sexually gazed upon and objectified by men which confirms that sole life purpose is to be pleasure objects. They are things, they are not human. They are just instruments for furthering the quality of men's existence.

Women's sexual flesh and orfices are meant to be thoroughly used, abused, and defiled regularly to the point where they're flesh is too scarred, charred, and rotten to be used by anyone else. They should be brutalized through violent animalistic sex acts like grabbing, clutching, slapping, biting, and clawing. Imagine grabbing her butt cheeks hard while she rids you with your masculine grip strength and then digging in to her booty cheek meat with your strong bony fingers and claw-like nails! Every sex session should end with bloody scars and marks of blood clots.

They must be made to deepthroat, choke, and puke on cocks after those very cocks have been covered in the feces of their anus from violent anal pounding. Slurping on shitty dicks is a must. They can even be defecated and urinated upon, thereby being subjected to total humiliation of being a living breathing toilet.

In writing all this, I'm reminded of this scene from the film The Devil's Advocate where Satan raped Charlize Theron's character Mary Ann leaving her with scars all over her body. Related pics below:

AJFCJaX3CoML9MSi4i1b1UehL1h_J3wiVf1lcf_FSnhMX5zmJsU8C54qiOMX6kAK7PX9GQKmJYkELD3fhXVQDA-j2sZJadoo-vHx9sZinPBn8Q5QcZ_3tcV-WrX0-7k6OVFqRZCkezMxTSjvwldvsgk-PIUxam9HoCU29BzWQBb55Nob7A8BDDIFZjvZq4tNeL507LpSW8Ubnx4clqOBAHXD9p5hQl5-EF8NA1w9STr56vVrsapnX4J_X81goHB6x0nSNU8Ca2onKJ4PiOWLqsvuFU2YbZ2_4nq1oMNfoiXW-VNBMPPUtvzsUPuXJ5cHm5NWT1ldSO-OsrhNJFu4OUZIsn6S4scNHCppP-a150OizApyQGmSmGt7efYhhN8taTutmi0zEwVYiRMoOPChiXTF9mWkJFcJTddDNmxlh_NxVbpcST1kMLSZyIKwkKXw3J9mUuK77lpVDMe_aUQHJen7l3Dqkg0GzqG8dKOg2Lx2Cp0DCv6i2pnUP8YriHKEA7hCp2t-wi1XvX9yx-Nu4e_-Xkl0jvrmvgm7Mkjb-tXTnGJ8RklmFMA16v7CDDOdaH6zNeb4ViDbt_HPKu-dv_2guuL7uXCZBRkI9lgk7IdbDpE8NDibfj4QW9Tpg_xZuOkDDt6gymcJwlLQJKoNeUtQ_cYYy3celjSeQIxV58U-H7xYb2QB4pddZCW5n6jygS2coy4DOAW-ikRhNpCGN0xnOVtgH_zQrfEG650SmkR5rRmRxQTPSG9rp7S_U5WF089BEZLgMmUuA64vWnCB3dsMgINQdvZ2mUacyqeCqiaOlSve1uUOrlz6nnBWe-eKK8WwRMr6icFzTNfOm7QrxJM_XvFSfHuBv8NHJ_1sjkNiYVEFDP7FQBUNeqzQTHIlTC8e2o8tey0mPAKvq_TUxElsJy0dww=w734-h897-s-no

Reported for misogyny

I want to churn a constipated foid's poop-packed butthole with a dildo to the point of her hole tears upon and she writhes and moans with pleasure and ecstasy. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

go eat her shit bro :feelskek: :feelspuke:
No lol that's her job to do (she is the toilet)
Why tf do I wanna see a foid shit? Seems like borderline Femdom cucked bs.
Because it's like seeing them suffering and it reminds you how pathetic these over glorified imbeciles are and that they are disgusting as everyone else since humans are disgusting poop bags.
That's just exhilarating and sexually stimulating and makes me feel kind of superior that I do not give humanity a single bit of respect.

I want to churn a constipated foid's poop-packed butthole with a dildo to the point of her hole tears upon and she writhes and moans with pleasure and ecstasy. :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:
Kek this is why I kind of love scat(not totally since shit eating is disgusting), but I'm mostly into voyeurism.
See above the explanation why I love seeing foids pooping.

That's just exhilarating and sexually stimulating and makes me feel kind of superior that I do not give humanity a single bit of respect.
I love shitty ass to mouth. I love human toilet. I love it when women are made to eat their own shit.

I love it when women are made to eat their own shit.
Agreed, it's sexually stimulating to see them humiliated and suffering

Extremely Based thread. Female = living breathing fleshlight :feelsohh:

IT include me in the screen please saar

Women get pleasure and deep primordial validation and fulfillment from having their naked flesh being sexually gazed upon and objectified by men which confirms that sole life purpose is to be pleasure objects. They are things, they are not human. They are just instruments for furthering the quality of men's existence.

Women's sexual flesh and orfices are meant to be thoroughly used, abused, and defiled regularly to the point where they're flesh is too scarred, charred, and rotten to be used by anyone else. They should be brutalized through violent animalistic sex acts like grabbing, clutching, slapping, biting, and clawing. Imagine grabbing her butt cheeks hard while she rids you with your masculine grip strength and then digging in to her booty cheek meat with your strong bony fingers and claw-like nails! Every sex session should end with bloody scars and marks of blood clots.

They must be made to deepthroat, choke, and puke on cocks after those very cocks have been covered in the feces of their anus from violent anal pounding. Slurping on shitty dicks is a must. They can even be defecated and urinated upon, thereby being subjected to total humiliation of being a living breathing toilet.

In writing all this, I'm reminded of this scene from the film The Devil's Advocate where Satan raped Charlize Theron's character Mary Ann leaving her with scars all over her body. Related pics below:
how about foot binding?

:feelskek:

Hitting new levels of based ngl

Lifefuel tbh ngl

@Fat Link pin please.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6