Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I want biscuits and gravy so goddamned bad

allDead

allDead

Silver
Dammit bros it's over for sure this time I want some

I’d never heard of that until I looked it up, I first assumed it would be a shitty British meal but apparently it’s just typical American goyslop. Seriously what the fuck is that?

Biscuits and gravy are one of my favorite meals, grandma always made them for me. Come over to my house I'll make them for you OP.

I’d never heard of that until I looked it up, I first assumed it would be a shitty British meal but apparently it’s just typical American goyslop. Seriously what the fuck is that?
It's biscuits covered with gravy you dumbass. What kind of third world shithole are you from? It's not goyfeed.

It's biscuits covered with gravy you dumbass. What kind of third world shithole are you from? It's not goyfeed.
I live in Australia where the food is actually edible thanks. Whatever that shit is you’re eating looks fucking repulsive and I’m glad I’ll never eat it.

I live in Australia where the food is actually edible thanks. Whatever that shit is you’re eating looks fucking repulsive and I’m glad I’ll never eat it.
Go eat some Vegemite and throw some shrimp on the barbie. Fuck australia, I don't give a fuck. Australians suck ass.

Go eat some Vegemite and throw some shrimp on the barbie. Fuck australia, I don't give a fuck. Australians suck ass.
Vegemite tastes great and they’re called prawns you cunt. Fuck yanks and brits, Aussies will always be superior to you all.

Vegemite tastes great and they’re called prawns you cunt. Fuck yanks and brits, Aussies will always be superior to you all.
So eating bottom-feeding crustaceans is less disgusting than eating a fucking biscuit with some gravy and meat on it? Fucking delusional. 110F temperatures must have fried your brains. Fuck you and fuck australia. Go eat some more grilled sea insects kek wtf is wrong with you all.

So eating bottom-feeding crustaceans is less disgusting than eating a fucking biscuit with some gravy and meat on it? Fucking delusional. Fuck you and fuck australia. Go eat some more grilled sea insects kek.
Don’t mind if I do. Aussiechads fucking rule the internet and make mutts eternally seethe. Suck that BAC nigger lover.

Don’t mind if I do. Aussiechads fucking rule the internet and make mutts eternally seethe. Suck that BAC nigger lover.
Oh I just noticed your pfp is that literally retarded aussie murderer. Your country is a fucking joke. Even your murderers suck. You have to eat the sea bugs. Fucking sun-baked retard. You don't rule shit.

Oh I just noticed your pfp is that literally retarded aussie murderer. Your country is a fucking joke. Even your murderers suck. You have to eat the sea bugs. Fucking sun-baked retard. You don't rule shit.
You know for a retard with an IQ of 66 he sure did a good job making an entire country bitch and complain for 30 years after.