Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want a virgin girl

sulpuda

sulpuda

Recruit
★★★★
Ever since I was young, I thought it was natural to marry a virgin or a woman with bodycount of 3 or less. Because that was the norm in Korea when I was 8 years old (in 2007). However, when I became an adult, society became rapidly more promiscuous. Nowadays, it is not special to marry a woman whose bodycount is over 10. My values were formed when I was young, so I can't keep up with today's standards. when an incel loser says he wants a virgin, everyone laughs. I would rather be born 10 years later and be used to current values.

you will never bring back this time back, i remember even when i was a teenager most girls fucked around since they were 12-14

you will never bring back this time back, i remember even when i was a teenager most girls fucked around since they were 12-14
It's over... What country do you live in?

That's shocking. I thought Russia was still conservative.
maybe it seems that way because women want to live their life easier and they settle with betabuxers more often than in the West

Bro me too bro me too. I feel the exact same as you, society is fucked and we are the ones losing.

That's shocking. I thought Russia was still conservative.
only in the rural parts, cities are as degenerate as the west

@I want virgin girl Honest reaction?

no virgin girl for inkies.