Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I want a thick robust big butted amazon to ride my dick in cowgirl position till my dick inevitably breaks under her weight

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
I need a robust beach volley whore NOW!!! :ha..feels: :ha..feels: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

I can't take this celibacy anymore!!

anime-autistic.gif

I want a short petite foid between 4 ft 10 - 5 ft 3 to ride my dick in the cowgirl position.

yes tall giga stacy mommys are my ultimate fantasy :giga: :feelsohh: :ahegao:

Tf is an amazon?

That would be a hell of a way to go

I'm not into thickness that much. There are hot thick girls, but most of them you see on the internet are either fat or muscular. And that's disgusting:feelspuke:
So this girl is too mascular for you?
Code:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CjmYWUgKtDS/

I like your use of the word robust

Big boobed not big butted

Tf is an amazon?
A word used to refer to hot tall women, who usually (but not necessarily) have an athletic or muscular physique. Just another borderline cucked femdom fantasy.

I think the word originally referred to mythological female warriors that lived in the Amazon rainforest.

Last edited:
A word used to refer to hot tall women, who usually (but not necessarily) have an athletic or muscular physique. Just another borderline cucked femdom fantasy.
:feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:

Get a job, connections or do freelance. You ain’t getting it day one, you have to earn it
True although many brokecels simply lack the motivation to do this and mentally can't stop being NEETs.

True although many brokecels simply lack the motivation to do this and mentally can't stop being NEETs.
Honourless weaklings they are, either way life will make them stand up

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back