Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I want a pet Chimp

kikecel

kikecel

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
★★★★★
tbh they are better than any other animals you can get as pets.
they are smarter and they live longer.
also nothing can be more cucked than owning a dog.
how can I get a pet Chimpanzee?

Back home, my dad had monkeys in bis backyard naturally because he lived in a tropical place.
They weren’t his pets, but every so often there wouls be monkeys stealing bananas or whatever

That's kind of dangerous I think
Chimps are unpredictably savage
One moment it might smile and next moment it might gouge your eyes out
If you still want one you need to search for Israeli laws on exotic pets tbh

dont you know of the story where a pet chimp attacked the friend of its owner?
he turned her into a ligit femcel

That's kind of dangerous I think
Chimps are unpredictably savage
One moment it might smile and next moment it might gouge your eyes out
If you still want one you need to search for Israeli laws on exotic pets tbh
what if i get one really young, like a baby chimp?
then he wont be vicious from the start
thats amazing actually

You refer to this one I think:

Even though they do not look particularly scary, chimps are actually extremely strong, they can literally rip you apart. And they are also very aggressive. Even domesticated ones can be unpredictable.
Orangutan, on the other hand, are generally quite gentle, but I don't think you want something like this in your garden lol (I think it is illegal to keep all monkeys as pets in most countries anyway):

45094704_401.jpg

Last edited:
It will rip your cock and balls off no joke

and kill you in your sleep and form an uprising

A chimp could rip your arm out of it's socket and beat you to death with it. They utterly mog us for physical strength.

What the actual fuck, you fucking dolt. You are literally the lowest scum on planet earth. You’re honestly damn near as bad as literal fucking nazis. George Floyd was a human being, whether you like it or not, and he was murdered in cold fucking blood. You are despicable. Get outside into the real world and stop living in your mothers basement you fucking incel.

Even though they do not look particularly scary, chimps are actually extremely strong, they can literally rip you apart. And they are also very aggressive. Even domesticated ones can be unpredictable.
Orangutan, on the other hand, are generally quite gentle, but I don't think you want something like this in your garden lol (I think it is illegal to keep all monkeys as pets in most countries anyway):

45094704_401.jpg

that's horrible. good watch, thanks for sharing.

What the actual fuck, you fucking dolt. You are literally the lowest scum on planet earth. You’re honestly damn near as bad as literal fucking nazis. George Floyd was a human being, whether you like it or not, and he was murdered in cold fucking blood. You are despicable. Get outside into the real world and stop living in your mothers basement you fucking incel.
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I want a pet whore

You sure about that? Chimps are nasty, very LOW inhib and brutal as fuck.
Even though they do not look particularly scary,
Chimps look pretty fucking scary to me

Move to any American city.

You might change your mind

Travis the chimp?

No you don't.

Say what you want about dogs, but they have been selectively bred for thousands of years just so they're suitable companions to humans.

Chimps, not so much.

No you don't.

Say what you want about dogs, but they have been selectively bred for thousands of years just so they're suitable companions to humans.

Chimps, not so much.
small baby chimps are cute imo

tbh they are better than any other animals you can get as pets.
they are smarter and they live longer.
also nothing can be more cucked than owning a dog.
how can I get a pet Chimpanzee?
Always wanted one too. Wouldn't go for chimps, they bite off the faces of others quite often and are physically strong. Find tarsiers cute, but they sadly commit suicide/automutilation often. Loris seem nice (a pet lori can be seen in "Come and see" for example, the real Dr. Oskar Dirlewanger - an infamous SS-officer whose division is the focus of the movie- also had a primate as a pet, but don't know which species sadly). Justin Bieber had a cebid. Sadly, am no expert on mammal keeping, am mostly into other stuff (invertebrates/reptiles/fish/amphibians).

Young animals, especially mammals, are usually pretty cute.

Which BTW is a bit of a mystery to me. Even the offspring of fearsome predators are cute. Why don't we have an instinctive repulsion to these animals ?

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7jYPfOL6AuI

"Kindchenschema" - basically we like everything with big eyes, small extremities and a slightly chubby looking body, because it looks like a baby which automatically triggers parental instincts.

I want this Chad beaver as a pet.
Sfds

45094704_401.jpg

Lifefuel tbh. Glad that whore got what she deserved.

this niga didnt watch planet of the apes

Chimpanzees are total assholes that will bite your balls off the first chance it gets.