Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I want a nuclear war

Are you hoping for a nuclear war?

• Total voters
Robert Hansen

Robert Hansen

Banned
-
Both Putin and Biden recently mentioned the use of nuclear weapons. Biden said this is the closest we have been to nuclear war in a very long time and I agree with him. I don’t see Putin winning the war in Ukraine and he’s the type to be a sore loser about it and introduce nukes after losing. I have been praying for that since the war broke out. I want this unfair world and everyone in it to be destroyed. These wishes for a nuke ware intensify whenever I see couples, especially ones that I know. Ones that have been together for years and I kinda wished had broken up but then I see them together and get filled with rage.

cucked russia will save the globohomo again unfortunately

There will never be a nuclear war

IT bait again, I don't trust OP's account tbh.

IT bait again, I don't trust OP's account tbh.
Are you honestly gonna come to all my posts and say this? You’re literally stalking me on here. You don’t trust me. Cool whatever, fuck off then

Russkiezzzzz!!!!!!!! Gonna NUKE! VODKA! BEAR! why does bear sound like beer IS THERE A CORRELATION??????????

eh putinious please just win this war and be done with it

no, nukes not going to be lanched - if somebody will, then our planet will be glassed

Russkiezzzzz!!!!!!!! Gonna NUKE! VODKA! BEAR! why does bear sound like beer IS THERE A CORRELATION??????????

eh putinious please just win this war and be done with it

no, nukes not going to be lanched - if somebody will, then our planet will be glassed
That’s what I’m hoping for

Are you honestly gonna come to all my posts and say this? You’re literally stalking me on here. You don’t trust me. Cool whatever, fuck off then
You just give off some bad vibes, nothing personal. Perhaps it's your profile picture.

Never say never buddy. I’ll keep hoping anyway
F4D22019 BC72 41C0 82B4 8538EA694EE7

You just give off some bad vibes, nothing personal. Perhaps it's your profile picture.
Ok fair enough. Well since you were nice in your reply, if there’s anything I can do to make you trust me more and see that I’m legit let me know. As long as it doesn’t involve doxing myself in any way

I hope my country gets nuked.

Nah nuclear war is a painful way to die.

Nuclear weapons are a Jewish fraud

its been time this shitplace gets nuked .

woman play goddess

man are the watchers

while the lower man are used as labor farms , ( cattle )

Its time that man get their dignity back and Clown on some People already.

I want it but not for the reasons of OP.
I hate humanity.

Both Putin and Biden recently mentioned the use of nuclear weapons. Biden said this is the closest we have been to nuclear war in a very long time and I agree with him. I don’t see Putin winning the war in Ukraine and he’s the type to be a sore loser about it and introduce nukes after losing. I have been praying for that since the war broke out. I want this unfair world and everyone in it to be destroyed. These wishes for a nuke ware intensify whenever I see couples, especially ones that I know. Ones that have been together for years and I kinda wished had broken up but then I see them together and get filled with rage.
In a nuclear war, everyone loses.

This gay earth needs to be wiped off clean not a single person left.

In a nuclear war, everyone loses.
We’re already losing at life whilst everyone else is winning. Having fun, have great jobs, friends relationships, sex children etc. a nuke war will be the ultimate equalizer

Nuclear war = no government = no law = no punishment for rape = we finally can ascend

We’re already losing at life whilst everyone else is winning. Having fun, have great jobs, friends relationships, sex children etc. a nuke war will be the ultimate equalizer
I would rather not lose my life as well. I quite enjoy existence

It would be cool if (((they))) would use the vaccines to turn everyone who got it into a zombie. I already have a crossbow like daryl from walking dead laying around, waiting for shit to happen.

humans are so stupid that being human ultimately leads to global self destruction

not unless i’m in the immediate blast area

Really? What do you love about your life?
I went outside today, was a really nice day, weather was great, and got some ice cream after a jog. Overall, life is pretty good

Same. Nuclear war is the best thing that could happen to me tbh

could care less about a nuclear war happening or not tbh

Nuclear war would fix this shit world

I also want a nuclear war.
I'm thirsting for years for Iran to nuke the land of the chosen, the shithole called Israel, where I born and live, with 'my' (((people))) whom I hate so much.

Let it burn. It's time for a reset.

It would be cool if (((they))) would use the vaccines to turn everyone who got it into a zombie. I already have a crossbow like daryl from walking dead laying around, waiting for shit to happen.
Shit. I had a katana preppes but I had to sell it. Now I only have a machete.

Anyway. I voted yes. But only if my city gets nuked too. Which it will probably because of our heavy industry. I live in downtown so I would get vaporized. The only problem would be if the nuke would have very low yield. That would mean my family would burn in agony and I dont want that. Anyway Im a believer so hopefully I could skip all this bs and go to Heaven.

Im seriously tired of this shit. A lot of hot Ukrainian girls came to my country but my chances are still shit. They are having fun and already fucking chads on tinder while their cuck bf are fighting the Russians. Not to mention the pussy Ukrainians who fled too.

Nuke this shit earth tbh